looking for someone to do this with me !!

I feel sooooo crappy, almost premenstrual - but cant be the case, i cant stop crying my boobs are sore and i am shattered - yet test are all negative!! :(

hey everyone, i ovulated yesterday and the cramping was unbelievable! it was the pain you feel when you know your going to have a very heavy period! it was horrible! never experienced ovulation pain that like before, had to take ibuprofen and every time i coughed my uterus hurt like a bitch! has anyone else felt this? ouchie!

that was me yesterday and today but not as bad but yes the pain was like contractions could,nt belive how my uterrus/cervix was contracting got dr app as it is pain i cannot handle and i have a good pain threshold but this is pain pain pain could,nt even bd last night could,nt stand up straight

i remember when i had my emer c-section and like you say when you cough it kills to the point im l;ike pls pls DON,T COUGH cannot go for number 2 in toliet [sorry tmi] but can ovulation be that painful as never had it like this evr:cry:

This is the first time I saw this thread. we BD almost every day of the month let alone cycle days 10-20 lol.

hope this is it for you laurabe xx

Thanks Baby0. i'm hoping to Ovulate soon.. CD13 today so fingers crossed.

Good luck to you too..

:dust:

did you do the plan from day 11 to 20 ?

Today got a - in opk....so thinking to take a break for the day..... BD everyday from cd10 to cd 14.Today I am in cd15. Had terrible cramps the left sider on cd12 along with lower back pain. I guess I have Ovulated. Still confused as FF has not shown any signs:shrug:

worth a try for sure but for me i think it would just put pressure on us as a couple. we are trying the 2-3 days method and it fits in with us. right now am waiting for my af, but she's been a no show for 3 days!...was due 9th. but have had bfn 10th...if the witch doesnt show her face by the end of the week possibly do another hpt and keep everything crossed for a BFP! good luck doing whatever works. xx

Yeah my hubs apparently didnt like that idea (if hed suggested it itd of been fine) so now im on a take it when it comes and pray that the timing is on!

id still track you ov dates just so you can go for gold at the right time but we all know how crazy life can get and BD'ing is something we must fit in to it!!!!!
all the best x

hey girls ..

my fiancé got the results for his blood work today and his testosterone level is 22 the doctor said it should be between 80-90

he said he has the levels of a 90 year old man :O

hes only 23 !

so now he has this cream that hes got to rub on

the doc said thats probably why we havent gotten pregnant .. those levels are waay to low and it effects his sperm

but he think this cream will work and he said give it 2 weeks and he should be chasing me around the house for sex lmao

I hope it works !

hey girls ..

my fiancé got the results for his blood work today and his testosterone level is 22 the doctor said it should be between 80-90

he said he has the levels of a 90 year old man :O

hes only 23 !

so now he has this cream that hes got to rub on

the doc said thats probably why we havent gotten pregnant .. those levels are waay to low and it effects his sperm

but he think this cream will work and he said give it 2 weeks and he should be chasing me around the house for sex lmao

I hope it works !
what cream is that - wonder if i can sneak some on my waste of space hubby!

its a prescribed gel .. now im worried cause i just read that it can sometimes lower sperm count also it verry bad if i touch it .

surely they wouldnt prescribe it to help if it could make things worse?

Im out this month im certain, i had a opk a few days back that looked pretty positive - and if it was then i could be in - however yesterday still gave a faint line, last month there was no line after O - today ive had some sharp pains and im pretty sure O is happening, and ave no tests left - and weve not bded for over a week *sigh* Its ok tho - he can be stubborn whilst the one thing i want most slips away

aww i understand how you feel right now ..

I was upset cause thats how it was going down for us every month always excuses and what not

turns out he had a good reason for never wanting to have sex ..

has you hubby ever gotten his hormones checked ?

i dont even think hed go tbh - and as a general rule he cant get enough but this last week hes been an absolute nightmare, we are only on our 3rd month, hes now got 3 days off - first time since he started his new shift so let see what happens, i kinda pushed him this morning and we had a bit of a fumble lol but he was shattered i could tell by the way he was so the ending didnt quite happen. however now hes been dragged that far maybe later when hes had a sleep ill get another go - i dont wanna b lookin disappointed at him cos then hes gonna be anxious about it and i think he already is a little cos its taking longer than with our DDs

its a prescribed gel .. now im worried cause i just read that it can sometimes lower sperm count also it verry bad if i touch it .

Hi, just popped on here ladies (hope you don't mind??) Is it a testosterone gel? If so- yes, it works! My husband has had to apply the gel for a while now because some of his past cancer medications reduced his test levels. And just a few weeks of using that boosted his test level amazingly! And it absorbs very quickly (it usually has an alcohol base to it) so after an hour or so he is "safe" to touch :) Just don't go applying it to yourself or anything and you'll be fine! :thumbup: (And yes- he's gonna be chasing you around the house :shhh: lol)

thanks grey eye ! yes its a gel .. i hope it wont lower his sperm count :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->