looking for someone to do this with me !!

When do you test vicky ??

im a lil better today still cant fully walk but i can put a lil pressure
If i stepon it too much it starts hurting bad so i gotta try not to push my luck cause i dont wanna hurt it allll over gaain

probably gonna go bak to the hospital later today the swelling and bruisin are worse and the pain too . still cant walk

you know its like whenever you need to do something or go somewhere something always screws it up :wacko: hope it has,nt affected dtd as i see y soon ov yey:haha: im officialy 2dpo with this messed up cycle :nope:but hay hoo not gonna moan as i ovulated:happydance: omg how must us ladies sound it feels like xmas:happydance: when i see that eggie sigh [cbfm] so keep in touch nice to know you got BFP:hugs: and just relax:coffee: it it still hurts keep ya strenth up for the most important days:happydance:xxx:hugs:

thanks baby .. well im a lil better but now my fiance is sick

guess i can say bye bye to my dream of a feb 2013 baby :(

also I need to go back to the dentist cause i still cant chew on the right side ! it doesent hurt in hot or cold or sweets only if i chew on that side it send like a huge shock !

everythings going wrong ! seriously im freaking tired of this

I better not get sick cause i alwasy get it twice as bad !!

officially like another 5 days, but i dont even know TBH lol im gonna pee on a stick for a laugh in a mo cos i am dreaming of red lines

So tomorrow is D-Day.... i feel absolutly nothing, a lot of heartburn and thats all. here goes nothing!!!

:wacko: hi ladies just a line to see how yo are all doing:flower:
caro- hope your feeling a lot better as i know how important it is for feb :baby:x
vicki-hope you got your BFP as we all deserve it :hugs:7
im just going :nope: it,s not happening on cd27 [longest ever] as im only 21day but had the strangest cycle that im now at 8dpo and got bfn today on :cry:
but i wish i would just get 1 or the other as i wanna get cracking bd just as we wanted to i know not for a baby :happydance: but it was in the back of my head after the deed:thumbup: but im in the tww so it could,nt happen now could it :cloud9:

caro- hope your feeling a lot better as i know how important it is for feb :baby:x
im just going :nope: it,s not happening on cd27 [longest ever] as im only 21day but had the strangest cycle that im now at 8dpo and got bfn today on :cry:
but i wish i would just get 1 or the other as i wanna get cracking bd just as we wanted to i know not for a baby :happydance: but it was in the back of my head after the deed:thumbup: but im in the tww so it could,nt happen now could it :cloud9:

Hey .. keep hope baby it could still happen !!

Im okay i guess my foot is still very sore and i doubt a feb baby is in my cards we only Bd'd last night THATS IT .. so it would have to be a miracle lol well a baby is a miracle anyways but you know what i meen lol hows everyone else ??

Vicky did you test ?!! hope you come back on and you got a bfp

:flower:

Hey .. keep hope baby it could still happen !!

Im okay i guess my foot is still very sore and i doubt a feb baby is in my cards we only Bd'd last night THATS IT .. so it would have to be a miracle lol well a baby is a miracle anyways but you know what i meen lol hows everyone else ??

:baby: i think this copuld be your best chance yet carol as when something tries to stop the baby making [ankle.tooth] just feeling shit then it happens like with all my only 1 was planned [1st=kourtney]:hugs: well just wole up 5.40am and still no af dtd yesterday so i just wanted it not to be bout making babies :shrug:

Id be amazed if the one time worked lol

NO AF ! AWSOME hopefully you get a bfp and yea its good to have sex just for fun lol

i od 3 day later than i thought lol which means tests wont really b ready yet as it goes off 14 day lp - so im holding off, AF not here yet but i feel all emotional

i feel CRAP i just know AF is on her smeggin way :(

ment we even had sex afta ov [1] but ever other day frm cd7 and them frm peak straight 4 days in a row lots of bd hahah

thats good vicky !! when are you testing ?? with only had sex on the 27th and the 30th so i doubt anything will come out of it

Witch is here . knew she would be full force though this month so im thinking even though i had non hormonal coil its taken 2 cycles 2 be normal again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->