looking for someone to do this with me !!

thanks hunn .. ive been so worried about all the horrible things ive read about androgel .

From what I've read (and I am not 100 percent positive on this) but that a male has so much sperm made up in his testes. Having sex every day isn't a bad thing to do. He will pump more sperm into you (and his body will remake more). If you do it every other day, you are reducing the amount of sperm to take chances with. I mean, I don't know if it's good to have sex every day of the month but I know that those 5-7 days aren't going to reduce his sperm count.

i know that .. my dr told us to do it everyday from cyce day 11 to 20 .. thats not what im worried about .. im worried about the androgel lowering his sperm count . weve been trying for 5 months and still nothing but hnow that hes started it hopefully it will work !

Hope everyone is well!!! Ive been having the worst heartburn ever, sore boobs, pains in my uterus... *fingers xd!*

sounds promising when you tested vicky84

hows everyon doing ?? c'mon chikies someone tell me they got a BFP !!

How are you all? long time......Just wanted to share the news.....I got my :bfp:....

i got a very very faint yesterday... need 2 retake :D

omg congerats ladies ! did you girls fallow the plan ?? what did you do !

i got a bfn today

i did another today and it showed hardly anything, im confused

im only 11dpo tbh - so i should maybe see the weekend out, although af is due today/tomorrow, if she doesnt surface by mon/tues ill do another - i dont feel signs of AF are there, but i feel like something is happening in there

if you do a digital it will tell you !! ooo do it ! lol i want to know

No money to buy one til tues lol if afs a no show ill get one

vicky..wait for a day or 2...... boooooo to AF.....pray that it does'nt visit you..I too was feeling the same way...although I started testing from 9dpo...kept getting -ve but finally gave up on 12dpo...gave a break ..checked on 14 dpo....got a +ve....as long AF does'nt show ...we have hope...don't stress...take it easy...:dust::thumbup:

Honestlt i feel soooo preg. Boobs heartburn, heavy feelin in uterus, what felt like implantation pains. 12dpo today frer bfn, due today / yest but nothin yet. I have tummy ache but it feels like trapped wind :/

and im SHATTERED, i woke up and did a test but aside from that i had 11 hours sleep and still want to curl up and sleep some more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->