looking for someone to do this with me !!

aww that sucks ! im sorry to see that .. its really annoying when you get all excited and BAM theres the biotch

I know that my birthcontrol messed me up pretty bad it took 3 months for my period to come back and my cycle at first was all over the place

Im feeling pretty calm this month .. probably cause we only had sex the one time durring my fertile period and i havent used an opks or anything this month so im basicly in the mind set that it wont happen and im not bothered by it . Im just gonna wait for af to get here and get on the plan next month .

i dont know but im feeling like whatver if it happen yesssss but if not oh well

i havent felt this releaved in a while

im not gonna lie tho sometimes i do think about it .. its still in the back of my mind

but i guess i could say theres no hope this month so im not all stressed about testing and a bfn

My head says stop stressing - but its hard to shut off!!

Sucky. im attempting to temp.. however have realised that i have no idea what im lookin for !!

just first thing in the morning before you go pee ! put the themomether in your vagina ..

then right down the temp lol

What am i looking for in temp rise and fall tho?

Hello, i am on cycle day 4 of a 28 day cycle! i keep asking my partner for sex every night when AF is over just to be sure we catch my surge but he would rather wait until i was ovulating so we can 'get at it like rabbits' as he says LOL! im using OPK's :) x

temp rise !

i cant temp cause my sleeping is all over the place

mine is 2b honest - im not holding out hope of it helping me but hey u never know it may just highlight something im missing!!

:thumbup:
Hello, i am on cycle day 4 of a 28 day cycle! i keep asking my partner for sex every night when AF is over just to be sure we catch my surge but he would rather wait until i was ovulating so we can 'get at it like rabbits' as he says LOL! im using OPK's :) x

:shrug:well i think i started bd early and finished early as we got so tired on cd19 an that was wen i had postive cbfm and done 3 straight days i should of carried on an to top it all off ended up that month with :nope:29day cycle but i normally 21days but we will have to wait and see thayts why i love that cbfm if getting highs for long time i change to opk untill i think its +opk then do test on cbfm but yes try every day but his swimmers can get abit less:nope: every day of sex why not do smep every other day then frm + 3/4 sraight days i just missed out and bd on 5dpo just for fun:happydance: so make it fun NOT A CHORE:hugs:

great my period started early !

my lst one was on may 11 th and my cycles are usualy 31 days

grrr

Hi everyone...... My cycles have come down to 27 days.....cd12 got BFP yesterday...... Fingers crossed.....tried to keep myself covered this time.....hopefully that works.........how are you coral, baby and Vicky?

Just plodding on... hubbs work hours changed - hes now on 6 nights outta 7!! But ill suss it, i feel a little more relaxed this month, what will be will be kinda thing

me to had them for 2 days runninmg while my cbfm is stating low not even :nope:high but massive positive on opk dont know how to put image on ere so its on countdown to preg [baby0bump0] check it out caro
so

shradha well babes get down to bd as thats the stage wrer at but totally confused i always gave great reports bout cbfm but i,ve gotten 4 massive pos on opk:happydance: so why have i not got even a high on cbfm:shrug:

im thinking the same vicki like havin alot of conflicting results that i might just chuck the f--k--g things as thre not helping me low=cbfm
huge posotive on=opk
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
not like its my first month with the monitor [its like 5th]
preggers o n 2nd month sadly m/c our baby
so why the hell is the cbfm all over the place

Thanx hon................ fingers crossed...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->