looking for someone to do this with me !!

hey girls so my eyes are fine today less redness

still having weird feelings now on my ovaries like one side then the other feels like a throbbing type feeling its like woosh woosh then a lil after its the other side then it goes away and i sometimes get cramps the entire area , my uterus too

my boobs are still hurting but more the nipple area also have a big blue vein on my left breast from the top to the nipple

hope these are beacause im gonna get a bfp and not just my body messing with me

well my theory of doin it everyday just goes boom LOL! Hubby sleeps more than hes bloody awake lol we went out last night and he was like all big manly yeah when we get home blah blah blah and then lay down and fell asleep :/ lol!! i feel im just gonna be jumpin on him

haha exacly like mine .. jeez why are men soo tired all the time just lay there and take it ! lol

lmao i wouldnt care i would actually be happy for him 2 just lie there !!! LOL!!!!

thats what i told my fiance and he says when hes tired he cant get hard

omg lol excuses excuses

well maybe so - but it pisses me off when he says no im tired but then in the night gets hard and turns away LOL!!! Sorry maybe tmi there but im stressed LMAO!

Whenever I feel it is important to BD....dh says he is tired....tomorrow:growlmad:.....I get so mad....finally next day I have to jump on him :dohh:.....

i honestly thought it was just us having this problem like we had a big fght the other day beacause of it

it hurts to be rejected men dont get it and they think were obssed but again they dont get it .. yes they want to be a dad but its diffrent for us it just something you cant explain its such a longnig desire they dont know what it feels like he thinks im crazzy when i get upset that another one of my friends is pregnant and sometimes i cry over it and i tell him like why cant it be us ? he said once it looks like i just wanna be pregnant cause everyone else is WTF

the thing is - no matter how much we tell them - they think it can just happen at any point, mine is particularly like this cos the first 2 musta been perfect timing! Last night i got really peed off at him for it cos he was all for it and then fell asleep and i woke him up and he went ohhh but im tired! NO NO ur not, now hes back on nights, if i ovulate early on its essential we do it every few days cos otherwise im gonna miss it! argh he doesnt get it

trust me hunn i completly feel you !! its exactly the same for me

he thinks it can happen just like that .. i had to get our dr to explain how stuff works lol

he gets mad sometimes and say oooh why are you in such a rush bla bla bla

somtimes it looks like he doesent really want a child but i know its not the case i just cant help but think it when it seems more important to me then him

so just looked in the mirror and again i have bloodshot eyes ! wtf

im not sick or anything errg

i honestly thought it was just us having this problem like we had a big fght the other day beacause of it

it hurts to be rejected men dont get it and they think were obssed but again they dont get it .. yes they want to be a dad but its diffrent for us it just something you cant explain its such a longnig desire they dont know what it feels like he thinks im crazzy when i get upset that another one of my friends is pregnant and sometimes i cry over it and i tell him like why cant it be us ? he said once it looks like i just wanna be pregnant cause everyone else is WTF

Hi ladies! Excuse me for "butting in" --I had to explain things to my dh very carefully. "Ahem, you have literraly millions of :spermy: on call whenever you want it...we women on the other hand have ONE EGG A MONTH and a 12 hour window in which to use it. Take. Your. Pants. Off. Now. " :haha:

trust me hunn i completly feel you !! its exactly the same for me

he thinks it can happen just like that .. i had to get our dr to explain how stuff works lol

he gets mad sometimes and say oooh why are you in such a rush bla bla bla

somtimes it looks like he doesent really want a child but i know its not the case i just cant help but think it when it seems more important to me then him

my hubby was the one that suggested i keep the coil out when i had trouble with it!! he wants it as much if not more than i do!! :dohh: i will make this happen

haha lucky girl vicky ..

i was talking with my fiance earlier and he said he hopes this is our month awww

im feeling like maybe it is .. but also probably not cause it would be too good to be true

Men sometimes are so insensitive....I remember last month when I came back from a wedding.....I was so sad and frustrated.....everybody was asking me about when will we have a family ? And at that time I could only say soon.....I had a big argument with dh ...... But He was so cool...he said what's the deal....don't listen to them.....relax.....

i just tried to bring it up casually and he just looks like im a little strange and smiles like "yeah well itll happen!" gah

vicky - i get ya itll happen just stop talking about it

haha douchebag

so whats everyones symptoms today ??

Im having weird gass it feels like bubbles and i can actually hear it when it happens ( and i dont mean farts lmao )

ive had them since fri night coralym - it actually felt like something was kicking and im way under "official" ovulation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->