looking for ttc buddy?

keep us updated, will speak to you all soon x

im picking your barins again. just say i ov yesterday or today should i still expect my af monday or as that gone out the window now. why cant nothing be simple:growlmad:

look after yourself h a . dont forget lots of :sex::sex:

hmmm not sure hun. you know have you tested?? they say you get pos opks sometimes when preg??

when do you think i should test again girls? i shouldnt have bought them there calling me xx

i done a cheep ebay test strip yesterday and nothing. i thought i had some more but i have used them all:blush: its the 3rd opk i have done and got a possitive. the only way i found out with my last pregnancy was doin a opk:shrug:

ive just another opk and the line wasnt so dark, so i must be ov

was it pos on neg the opk? i would still test hun just in case.....

this mornings was poss and the one i have just done the line came up straight away but not as dark .i will go and have another look. i havent got no prg tests left im pee happy when i have them:blush:

i have just looked it isnt as dark as the control line, but the control line doesnt look dark:shrug:
ive got to get some??????? i go on holiday saturday so if i dont start spotting before then i will have to test. i will have to do one because i dont want to drink if im pregnant. anyother cycle before the baby iam spotting by now and there is nothing

what have you got one hiding babyhopes. :winkwink:

babyhopes if you think iam being noisy just say. but when you had your mc did your cycles go back to normal straight away.

aww, we shud all make a pact and test together xx

babyhopes yours will be winging their way to you tomorrow

cla, go get one hun,xxxxxx

well when i had my first mc.. i had no af till may i mc in march.. then another one in june.. then they stopped :wacko: from june till september.. then i got preg in oct... mc in nov got af in dec then late jan i think was a 40 day cycle! lol then my last cycle was 60 something days long from jan till april :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->