looking for ttc buddy?

hey guys hope your okay, i got a strong positive!!!! thats why i been feeling sick all day makes sense now! very happy shows im ovulation just late this month on day 23 but must mean my cycle be longer to accommodate it, what you think guys? taking the b6 to help x

your cycle will be longer hun but atleast you kknow you are oving hun!!

yayyy for getting a positive hun :happydance: im so tired i could fall asleep any min lol
and after dinner i was feeling very sick yuck..

how is everyone else?

morning hun. well i tested this morning and got a bfn. not a sign or a hint of a line. i feel awbsolutely dreadful today, my throat is so sore i can hardly speakand i am so hot and stuffy. think oh has passed on his cold. so, i dont know why my period is late its never been late before but maybe i just didnt ovulate this month of ovd later or something. Gutted is an understatement of how i feel this morning

awww hun, i think maybe you could of ov later than u thought this cycle there fore take longer to get a line...

and as you say your af is never late.. your not out untill af shows :hugs:

it can still happen! some dont get a bfp till quite late on and your symptoms are good! dont give up hope. i can understand its hard when no line shows up, try again tomorrow like you said your never late x

babyhopes hope your feeling okay and your still awake!

i still feel yucky maybe thats the ovulation sign for me feeling sick and stomach aches! will know for future just wonder if i need to take my 2ww from wedsnesday? not sure now when im supposed to be due af. so confusing.

i usually feel sick around ov time.. so maybe thats what its from,

im ok today.. i keep getting cramps.. :cry: im worried its af trying to make an early appearence.. and i feel like crap today (nothing to do with ttc but its upsetting me) im having to sign on today :cry: i feel so crap! but im trying to tell my self its only till i get a new job.. im a qualified care assistant.. yet no jobs :(

aaw babyhopes10 its crap when you cant work isnt it? i am unable to work du to a medical condition i have and its so depressing and isolating x

don't be sad hun! like you said its not permanent. i am sure a job will turn up when your not expecting it!

keep positive x:)

its just the whole im trying for a baby yet ive no job.. and part of me says i should stop ttc if ive no job.. but my oh says by the time we get preg i could be working by then but meh..

thanks ladies.. , im sorry schnoodle, yeah not working really can get depressing.. but its a recession still over here so still no jobs.. me and oh are thinking of going to the uk for a few years cuz most of his family and my family live in the uk... just for 2-3 years. he wants to do a course over there. but we wanna get married b4 we go :)

ive not got many symptoms apart from the cramping.. trying to stay positive.. :thumbup:

how are you ladies..

but hun loads of girls get pregnant when they arent working hun, some by accident(lucky buggers) some not, you cant loet that stop you getting what you want out of life, for me it is likely i wont work again but why should i let circumstances get in the way? plenty of people are in worse financial and empotional trouble and they cope. its maybe not as easy but so what. you are no less of a person and no less of a mummy cos you dontwork hun, ald like oh says, you may be back working soon anyway.

xxxx

babyhopes im sorry you are feeling down about the job front, you will get one soon and as for signing on you have payed your taxes. and DONT stop thinking about stopping ttc there are loads of women without jobs who have babies. i lost my job last august due to hurting my back at work and i still cant work due to it hurting so much, im like an old women. im sitting with a water bottle on my back now in this lovely weather:wacko:

schnoodle you arnt out till the witch shows her evil face so everything crossed hun.

h a :happydance::happydance:for the possitive i hope you have been doing lots of:sex::sex::sex::sex:

haha so am i oddly enough cla!! i have severe fibromyalgia so have been unable to work for 18 months xx

totally agree with that schnoodle, hope your feeling a little better.
coming to the uk sounds good and positive especially if you plan to get married before! how exciting!

im alright, ive done another opk and it was possitive again. i have got another brand so i done that one and it was a faint line:wacko::wacko:, i havent got a clue what to think now.
my cervix is high and soft and i still have got loads of cm:dohh:

awww i hope your back gets better soon :hugs:

and to top it all off im being stalked :dohh: by a woman who cant take no for an answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->