looking for ttc buddy?

with my son i cant remember it was soooooo long ago and i was only 18.
last time i was two days late but i had tryed opks for fun the day before my af was due. i didnt think i was pregnant because i started spotting from cycle day 13 so i thought i was out, then it stopped the weekend before my af was due. i had no symtoms at all, not until a week after

h a have you found that your wee is really yellow because of taking the b vit

yeah very! is that a good thing?

hmm, that gives me hope cla

awh a its a bit early for you to test then isnt it.

is holding pee ion for over 4 hours as good as fmu??

i thought so, think i will wait till next week and see if anything happen before x

h a they say its the vits that do it. it looks like you have been on the piss the night before lol

ooh,what does bvit do? i was really annoyed with oh last night i was talking t him about him and me maybe taking maca and he point blank refused. he said we hadnt been trying long enough!!!! ggrrr

schnoodle if i was you do it in the morning with your first wee.

oh, another thing, i have completely lost my appetite! though that may be cos of my cold xx

there is a really long thred on here telling you what they do, my mind as just gone blank i cant remember:dohh:

b vit is to help the lutual phase become longer mine was only 8days a normal time between your ovulation and you af should be around 10- 14 days so im told, it help the lining to become stronger stopping mc its defect that is corrected by taking them x

ive got to go and sort out rians (my son) clothes out for holiday. we go saturday afternoon and i havent done anything yet:dohh::dohh:
i will be back tomorrow to see if we have got any babys yet lol

ok hun take care thanks for your chat x

started with slight stomach cramping bottom left side, not sure what thats about? and had so much cm today very clear! hope your all okay, will speak tomorrow x

i got cramps again.. there on and off... grrr ouch

how is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back