looking for ttc buddy?

peeing on opks i can do them allday but the thought of doing a pregnancy test im shitting myself. where did you get yours from again

blimey babyhopes10. bless you you must have been in a right muddle.

girls, when do you think i should test again? im really confgused and i just dont know what to do xx

oh my god babyhopes. im not holding much hope then, the tests are prob playing games with me:cry:

when was you due on agian????

blimey guys im so excited for everyone!!!!!!!!

my cycles usually 31 days so do i assume my af will come tuesday next week or later than that now i got a pos opk yesterday?

was due sunday cla. been getting neg test though i dont know when to test again.

H a it may come later hun have you got any symptoms xx

no was feeling so sick yesterday didnt eat anything till late on and had stomach ache on and off, dont feel like af is coming just not sure whent to expect it to show if it does (hope not!) im on day 24 now.....

i havent got a clue hun, if i was you and i had the tests i would be doing it everyday:blush:

feel like it im so confused..... its just not knowing whats happening!!! driving me mad

i bet you feel like to hun x

H a you could get a pos on a test hun. i say do it! i havd never done a hpt before yesterday !! i really wana do another one ibv been holdon my wee for ahes but i darent xx

in know im so scared about it!! eeek! was planning to :sex: tonight and then tomorrow and then call it a month (3days , suppose i could wait till day 31 which is tuesday if i can wait till then that is! may cave in before xx

im too scared, tho i do need to pee. has anyone used a fr hpt before??

usually anything between 31-34 days so could be anytime!!!! thats whats driving me mad.

i think i used one of those with my last pregnancy. i tested about 11o`clock and i ahd been to the toilet a few times before.

hmmm, i would deffo test cla

ha can you remember at what dpo you tested and if you had any symptoms

was yesterday positive opk test day 23, last month got positive opk on day 19 had had 28 day cycle - not the normal with major af like nothing i had before!!!

this month took ages to get pos opk and it so late! someone told me my lutual phase was too short last month so taking b6 to help with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->