looking for ttc buddy?

Oh I do eat it. I get to eat it for free. the perks of working at a restaurant. lol

hey shey- thats awesome hun! what are you doing?

hope you ladies had a great weekend! im starting to have braxton hicks regularly now. and mine are pretty painful, so not too happy about it:nope: by 30 weeks or so the strong ones will double me over

:hugs::hugs::hugs: i hope they dont get painful.. :hugs::hugs:

i started spotting last night so im really hoping my appt goes well today

katie i really hope its nothing to worry about and hopefully you can have a scan xxx

hi ladies!

shey- i worked at a bakery before college and gained 20-30 pounds on donuts, yikes!

claire- have you gotten any new results back yet???

katie- dont let it bug you! i had implantation bleeding with two of mine. one i thought was my af and was really heavy for three days. didnt know i was preggo til a week later, wasnt trying at that time. just thought i got af early and a week later tested to make sure. with this one i spotted til i think 10-12 weeks, maybe a little longer. they did a scan and found out that where the baby implanted there was a small pool of blood. my dr said it was very common and that it would either bleed out or be reabsorbed by my body. at my last scan it was gone. i will pray everything is ok with your little one!

sinead and haley- hope those babies are doing ok. are you ladies getting big??

Hi mellissa how are you doin xxx
Katie I hope you are ok xxx
I phoned today and they said they have got some of my results so I've got to go in on thursday because Ive got to have my bp done again

Hi mellissa how are you doin xxx
Katie I hope you are ok xxx
I phoned today and they said they have got some of my results so I've got to go in on thursday because Ive got to have my bp done again

im good hunny. not sleeping well, but its cuz we got a new memory foam mattress and thought it would be so nice. its so hard its like sleeping on the floor. have to get some kind of soft topper or something for it. makes my back and hips hurt.

hope your appt goes good thurs. maybe they have found something out and can give you some answers. i hope your bp is down, or at least they can give you something for it. mine went really high at the end of my first pregnancy and my oldest was born really sick. never had a problem with it since. i have an appt today so trying to get all my housework done early.

I thought those mattresses where surpossed to be good, then thing is they are expensive.
Are you seeing yor mw today ???
Katie where are you ????

hi ladies thanks for your support... your so great

i went to the docs.. and he didnt do much.. just said that it was common to spot at this stage, he got me to take a test is was positive came up in seconds
also he felt my tummy asked if i had any pain etc which there wasnt
then took my bloods and said my first scan would be at 8 weeks so hopefully my bloods show a good number..

Thank god it was ok. Did you keep the test ???
Shame you couldn't have a earlier scan, as the spotting stopped now

yay katie! when do you find out your numbers? i think its not so much what the number is, but more if its doubling every 2-3 days or something like that.

caire- i dont have a midwife, i have an obstetrician. i dont know if you guys have them over there. its a dr that specializes in pregnancy. we have midwives here, but my insurance doesnt cover them and they are more for women having at home births or births in a birthing center. i will have mine in a birthing center at a hospital

Ohhhhh melissa I hope it goes well xxx

blessedmomma that is alot of weight but im sure you had fun though back then.

Clairebear how are you doing?

asfm i'll be 28 in 2 days

shay happy birthday for tomorrow have you got anything planned for your big day ??
well my spotting as got heavier and im only 22 days in to this cycle, i really think af is coming soon
other then that im fine, ive already had enough of this weather its to cold

happy birthday soon shey! mine is saturday the 13th. i will be 33.

Melissa do t forget to let us now how you get on today xxx

hey girls how u all doing?

katie glad the spotting has stopped, hope everything goes well.xx

shey happy birthday :flower:

hayley and melissa how u both keeping?
melissa wat does braxton hicks feel like cuz sumtimes i get this pressure feeling low down on my abdomin that lasts for about 10seconds and goes away again.

clairehow u doin hun?xx

Claire I have class tomorrow night so i can't really celebrate my b-day tomorrow which sucks! I told my teacher that tomorrow is not a good day to give a test. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->