looking for ttc buddy?

lol... my mom has known for awhile... as i find the only person i can really have a good moan about it too is her.. she understands as it took her a year to have my brother... and soon as she had her first she had no problems with cycles etc.. so i hope that happens with me... tho she never had any mc's

So when you have had this one you are going to pop them out lol

hi ladies! how are we all doing today???

my FIL had an episode last night so he is at the hospital still.. dont know whats wrong yet, so our house is all anxious today. they think he had a stroke. did a bunch of tests on him and there is a mass in his brain. dont know if its a clot or tumor.

claire- i hope they find out whats going on with you:hugs:

katie- hope your appt goes well, praying for you!

haley- you look beautiful hun, and almost there!!!! i usually slowly start packing my bags around 30 weeks. not clothes, but little sample shampoos, conditioners, toothpastes, spare cheap toothbrushes things like that. i always buy new slippers and socks for the hospital too. dont know why, just like them. i usually cant wait to get done with the pregnancy and have the baby here. this time i feel like i need to enjoy the pregnancy more since its probably my last, but its going toooooo quick!

sinead- im sure its braxton hicks. most people say they dont hurt. it just feels like pressure or tightening around your tummy. i dont know why mine hurt, but they always have. it feels more crampy than tightening to me. it feels like early labor pains, but they arent consistent. mine are tolerable right now, but i know after a while i will have to sit thru them and sometimes even have to breath thru them like when im in labor.

shey- i hope you dont have too hard a time taking your test, that does suck!!!

oh melissa im sorry to hear about your fil.. its horrible when stuff like that happens.. hope your ok..

im ok i got my bloods back today and they are v low.. well they didnt say that but i think they are low for how many weeks i am.. i mean there is a woman in the july thread who has got more then twice than me and is a week behind me :(

hey everyone, i wish i could get photos up bt ive no ides how too :( i tryed for adges the other day and also got oh to do it and jst cnt figure it out. :dohh:

but every1 keeps telling me ive jst put weight on my belly so wat do u fink?

katie i hope everything is ok, im sure it is. did they say anything else bout bloods or anything? every preg and person is diff so dnt get urself worked up by comparing yours too others :flower: :hugs:

melissa yea thats wat it is sounding like too me as well. they arent sore, jst pressure. lol dnt say this is ur lst preg, u may go again to see if u can get a girl then ull hav 3 of each :D id love a big family too.

hayley whooo wer has time gone 10 weeks left how exciting.

claire good luck with ur results tomorrow hope they give u some proper answers.

im going too see a fortune teller on friday (tarot card reading) isnt that wat u do katie? im excited to see if she tells me pink or blue hehe

Katie did you ask them what they think ??
Sinead my hair dresser is all bump and she is having a boy.
Melissa I'm so sorry about your fil how is your dh coping xxx

oh melissa i hope ur fil is ok :hugs:

claire how many days has it been since the first day of the mc? i got my af 34 days after the 1st and 28days after the 2nd.

:hugs: to everyone.

katie- what were your numbers??

mine were really high and they thought it might be twins. obviously not. normal numbers vary widely. its most important that they are going up next time they do them. when do you go back in?:hugs:

Ok so yesterday was not the best b-day I ever had :(

how are you ladies doing?

oh melissa i hope ur fil is ok :hugs:

claire how many days has it been since the first day of the mc? i got my af 34 days after the 1st and 28days after the 2nd.

:hugs: to everyone.

I started spotting on cycle day 18 and started bleeding on c22 but it as seemed to stop now . Just a tiny bit of brown spotting

Well I've had another reading off Gail and she said I will get a bfp in December if I'm not already pregnant!
Really I can't see that being true xxx

Aww Claire hope you get your :bfp: by Thanksgiving.

Thank you blessedmomma. hope you're doing well

asfm Im working 9 hrs today. I work from 11am-8pm

Hi shay what was wrong with your bd???

My mom tends to ruin my birthdays and put me in a bad mood, hence making it a bad birthday.

Went off on me bout what i posted on facebook bout presents and what i texted my sister.

What as she been keeping an eye on you?

my sister has a big mouth and told my mom. I can't tell them anything without them telling each other what I say.

im sorry shey. that sounds horrible. probably makes you feel left out that they act that way behind your back too. i hope things change and they realize what their doing. too bad it happened on your bday too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->