looking for ttc buddy?

hi nederz im fine thanks getting very tired now, my energy is disappearing slowly and got real dead legs at night which keeps me up!
but apart from that feeling quite good.

how ru doing? can't believe im 30 weeks - 10 weeks to go eek!!!!

hope everyone else is okay x x

katie am i going mad or have you changed your name

hayley not long left now xxxxxx
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THESE BUMPS

hey hun will try and upload one now for you x

you are doing it now come on then lol

can you tell you are pregnant from the back??

No not at all, not sure what that means?

i love the pic i was going to say god that was quick lol
i wonder if its little boy then ?????

No idea to be honest, we were god parents to taylor 2 weeks ago.
I have no instincts on what it will be either, have my baby shower friday can't wait!

How you doing anyway?

take loads of pics i want to see what you get xxx
im alright ive got to go to the doctors tomorrow to get my bloods back and have my blood pressure done again.
i know i sound stupid but i really hope they find somthing wrong with my bloods. i didnt have an explanation with the baby so fingers crossed my bloods give the answers.
i started spotting again last week and my af started to show yesterday but she really is on the go slow i wish it would just come. i never thought a early mc would cause this much trouble

hopefully they will give you some answers and can sort it out for you!
its amazing how much stress your body is under claire and does take time to sort itself out - which i am sure it will do soon let us know what they say!

photo wise i keep forgetting to take any but will make sure i do more often now as i dont have long left to take any!

no still on jessica anne and william can't think of any others we like better!

yeah i did i did it to stop being stalked ;)

yayyyyy hayley only 10 more weeks!!!

lol no.. its my dad he knows im ttc and use this site.. and i dont want him to know yet ... or else he will tell everyone lol

no he hasnt joined i just i used there computer one time to go on bnb (stupid idea i know) but i was at theres for the weekend.. and i must of left it on or something because before that he didnt know i was ttc.. then he said it too my mother so i know he prob checks on me.. maybe im just being paranoid but i just wanna make sure plus i totally out grown babyhopes10 as im def no chance at having a 2010 baby anymore.. and someone asked was i 10?? :wacko: so i avoid confusion i put 19 next to my name this time.. lol

So they will be shocked when you tell them you are pregnant, they will think you are quick movers lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->