looking for ttc buddy?

Thankyou again for all of your help, it means a lot to me xxx

anytime and anything you need that i can help with hun!

i either got a pos or an evap this morning! just looked at it and saw a very very faint line...

Loving the pics Hun xx
Are you pg then ???

lol i dont know. waiting on my hubby to get here with a frer. my fmu is waiting in a cup in the bathroom.:wacko: he will be here in about 2 hrs, uuuggghhhhh!

my test from yesterday. i forgot to look til much later though so i dont know when the line popped up. could be an evap. you might not be able to see it, its very very faint and my camera on my phone sucks.

0_IMAGE_440.jpg

Omg I'm sure I can see a line xxxx
Did you get another test xx

my hubby just brought home a frer and its negative. must have been an evap. must not be what the Lord wants for me at this time!:flower:

i want to say saturday if its 14 days after i ov. 28 days would be this thursday. im not really sure, but i truly think that was an evap and im not pregnant. but im happy. i know that if the Lord wants me to have more i will. and having 5 already, i really have no room to complain, lol! :haha: the only reason i was even testing early is cuz i knew for sure we had dtd on the day i ov or the day before. otherwise i wouldnt have thought about it unless i was already late. honestly i would have been happy, but it would be nice if the Lord gives me a couple months at least for nathon to get bigger. he is only coming up on 4 months, if we were preggers right now i would be due in feb! they would be exactly a year apart.

Sorry i've not been around!
Finally all moved in.
Feeling very sick today and a bit faint.

Either a good sign or a bad one. D:
4 days till testing!

hey girlshopeveryone is doing good.

well i had my operation yesterday and im not doing so good. im very sore and keep getting lightheaded and waves of sickness and drowsyness.
they took the popped stitch out,give me a little cut and felt underneath to see if i had anymore stitches under the skin that hadnt dissolved but they couldnt feel anymore and then stitched that back up :(

well i tested this morning and i think i got either a faint pos or an evap. gona test tomorrow again.

i told me consultant/surgon that there was possible chance of preg and he said that it was ok the surgery wnt harm if i am preg.

is any1 else testing or hav already tested??? xxxxx

there are too many pages to go back and read. lol ive a lot of catching up to do.

claire and katie fingers crossed for you this cycle :hugs: xxxxxx

melissa is baby no.6 on the way?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love u all.

hello electrokitty xx good luck testing

sinead- i think i got an evap on a dollar store test yesterday. took one this morning and think i got an evap on it as well. took a frer though and it was negative, threw it away after the ten min mark so i dont keep checking it waiting to see if it goes evap, lol! sorry about being sore after surgery, ouch! hope you got your bfp!!!!! yay, im so excited to hear, got any pics??

electrokitty- good to hear you are moved in, its nice to get everything moved over.

omg this is getting excititing xxxxxx
sinead hurry up and get your bum on i want to know lol
mellissa no it didnt come yesterday so fingers crossed it comes today xxx
electro how are you feeling this morning xxx
katie i hope you are ok xx
and hayley where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

oh my lord claire u are pregnant ????????????????????????? YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE just saw ur ticker :happydance: :happydance: :) :) :) :) good luck hunni hope this 1 is a super duper sticky beanie :)

well i tested twice this morning one with a hcg strip and a clearblue that i had left over from last year. the clearblue was neg and i fink there was an extreme faint on the strip. either that or a evap bt ive never saw an evap b4 so dnt know wat its like. xxx sori

melissa u got a neg, r u dissapointed?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i ment sorry melissa :dohh: didnt mean to put such a big space between it. xx

cant you put a pic on.
thanks for the congrats hun, im not holding much hope as my ics arent getting darker so i will have to see what happens.

my fone is away geting fixed and i cnt do it on my old fone. i cnt wait to test tomorrow again as the hcg increases every 48hours so if today test isnt that great mayb tomorrows will be (if i am preg)

claire r u using ur cream? dont u be douting that bean hunni. think positive :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->