looking for ttc buddy?

no it hasnt bloody come, you pay for extra on p&p and it still doesnt come

i hope it comes soon hun. hav u tld keith yet?? xxxx

hi i would really love to have a ttc buddy! i am currently ttc my second baby i have a 21/2 year old daughter xx

no i havent said anything yet but i will deffo tell him the outcome either way

hi i would really love to have a ttc buddy! i am currently ttc my second baby i have a 21/2 year old daughter xx

hi hun you are more then welcome to join us xxxx

welcome neenaw1 :)

do hunni, its going to be good news claire :) :hugs: ive got a good feeling for u xxxxxxxxx

dont be going by the tests getting darker each day as hcg only increases every 48hours.xx

i hope it will be good news too, ive tried everything possible to keep this baby

its in gods hands hun and watever happens is not ur fault. ive a good feeling for u though. i know its gone be super sticky? hav a made an app yet with the doc ? rest and put ur feet up hun no housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: love u xxx

melissa as been an angel to me trying to keep me possitive and to pray, so ive asked him for as much as he can give me xxx
does it help if you take it easy xx

well heavylifting is a big no no!! the doctor told me before its best to rest and do no chores than do the chores and if something happens then look bac and wonder 'wat if'
xxx

i will try and not do loads, but i cant do laods because of my back

oh yea u hav back problems i forgot. well put those feet up anyway.

its so sore. i got another stitch in, its right beside my bum so im so scared of going for a number 2 it even hurts just too fart :(:blush: :rofl:

that cant be good lol is it goin gto work this time.
will everything be ok downthere for your next birth ???

i hope so. ive to go bk in 6weeks to see if all is healed. for the next birth i think it might be a section. xxx

i bet you are glad about you would be a nervous wreck knowing the pain you would go through xx

yea esp with being at a higher risk of another 3rd degree tear i dont know how i would cope going through it again. but at the same time seeing ur baby afterwards makes it all worth while but i didnt think 5 months on i would still be in pain and hav a 3rd op.

i would love to experience a waterbirth sometime. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->