looking for ttc buddy?

Hello!
Young'un trying to concieve here, just looking for some new friends and such!
As most people i know aren't interested at all in the whole ttc thing.

Just wondering what advice people could offer and looking for someone to share this with other than the OH! :thumbup::happydance:

Hi you are more then welcome to join us Hun , how long have you been ttc for xx

Hey! Only a month, so very new to this! :3

its going to be a long road then unless you are really lucky and get pregnant staright away, fingers crossed xx
are you using opks xxx

Yeah. And we've been dtd every other day.
Hopefully age is on my side and good health, but the way my luck is it'll take.forever.
:(

Tell me about it I don't ever have any luck lol

Horrible isn't it.
I had an ovary out last year which buggered me up and Ive been stressing about moving house which has made me sick.

I'm hoping the rest of this year goes to plan. :)

Horrible isn't it.
I had an ovary out last year which buggered me up and Ive been stressing about moving house which has made me sick.

I'm hoping the rest of this year goes to plan. :)

!!!!!!!!yay claire bear!!!!!!!! i thought i wasnt gonna see it til monday. can def see the lines!!!!! im so excited for you, i just know this is the one:thumbup:

how are you feeling?? any symptoms already? when are you planning on telling DH? what other questions can i bombard you with, lol???:happydance:

welcome electrokitty! hope its not too long. sorry to hear about the ovary, that must have been hard:hugs:

!!!!!!!!yay claire bear!!!!!!!! i thought i wasnt gonna see it til monday. can def see the lines!!!!! im so excited for you, i just know this is the one:thumbup:

how are you feeling?? any symptoms already? when are you planning on telling DH? what other questions can i bombard you with, lol???:happydance:

welcome electrokitty! hope its not too long. sorry to hear about the ovary, that must have been hard:hugs:

yeah, was in the middle of exams and things were all over the place anyways!
But i'm quite alright now, just stressing about moving house get the keys in the morning! D:

How're things with you? :thumbup:

yay for getting your new house hun! it will all be worth it when your all moved in and things settle down. sorry your sick, stress will do that:wacko:

i am good. i actually didnt test this morning. might later today just to pee on something, lol! sometimes i think i am and other times i think af is coming any day.

electrokitty i am not trying to get pregnant but not preventing it either. we will be happy either way since we already have 5, but still believe they are the best gift we could recieve so always have room for more. this month we happened to dtd and i got crampy so i took an ovulation test right after and it was positive. so we coluld very well be this month.

I just want to get a super dark line and make 5 weeks as I havent done :(

yay for getting your new house hun! it will all be worth it when your all moved in and things settle down. sorry your sick, stress will do that:wacko:

i am good. i actually didnt test this morning. might later today just to pee on something, lol! sometimes i think i am and other times i think af is coming any day.

electrokitty i am not trying to get pregnant but not preventing it either. we will be happy either way since we already have 5, but still believe they are the best gift we could recieve so always have room for more. this month we happened to dtd and i got crampy so i took an ovulation test right after and it was positive. so we coluld very well be this month.

Aww thanks! :D
5 kids! that's amazing! I'm only in my twenties so it's all quite exciting!
I've been terribly crampy today, but still got a week to wait. ):

I've decided hot bath, film and bed, then up early tomorrow.. :coffee:

Gotta work out how to move three cats across the city. D:

crampy a week before af is due is a good sign. could be implantation hun!

I just want to get a super dark line and make 5 weeks as I havent done :(

:hugs:

i hope soooo very much this is it! i cant wait to see your dark test, and i will be thanking God when 5 weeks comes and goes...

electrokitty how are you todayxx
by the way im claire xxxxx

well this my test this morning, i just wish it was darker but its got to sink in its still early:hugs::dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_0369[1].jpg
    IMG_0369[1].jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm alright, just doing all the moving boxes and stuff.
Really looking forward to settling in, but feeling knackered and a bit sick.
I'm blaming that on the stress though! D:
How about all of you?

im good i think i got my bfp this morning just hope it sticks this time, so here goes 6th time lucky .
when did you move hun xxx

well this is the test when it is dry, does it look darker :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0373[2].jpg
    IMG_0373[2].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
im good i think i got my bfp this morning just hope it sticks this time, so here goes 6th time lucky .
when did you move hun xxx

Ooooh, lovely!
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

I'm moving today!

I hope I get mine sooooon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member