looking for ttc buddy?

god i bet you are so stressed today then, have you got lots of people helping xxx

i hope you have got a bottle of wine for tonight then because you will be needing it lol

yay claire- its darker!!!!! what are you upset about that you were talking about on your journal? what did they say about your mc hun?

I had blood tests when I had my last check up, well I got pg that cycle so I phoned them in April to see if they had my results but they couldn't give me them over the phone.
Sadly I lost so I went to my dr to see if they had my results and he said they had discharged me because they couldn't find nothing wrong.
I told him I mc and he told me to phone them back to re-arrange to see her, well that was about 4 weeks ago.
They phoned me today to say I ov which I know as I was pg, so I told her when I ov, when I got a possitive test and when I lost. She said oh that's really early we don't usually do any testing for that, but she will tell the dr .
How many more mc have I got to have before they do somthing .
Sorry ic it's messed up Im on my phone xx

Mellissa I think you are my angel thank you so much for your help.
I will most prob be pestering you how and where to use it lol

Mellissa I think you are my angel thank you so much for your help.
I will most prob be pestering you how and where to use it lol

hun- i will help out as much as i can with as much knowledge as the Lord has given me. but here is what you have to do in return. you cant thank me. you have to thank the Lord. cuz i prayed my way through finding out about my progesterone problems and He revealed to me what to do. and if He uses me to use that knowledge to help you then He gets all the thank you's, and all the glory for doing such marvelous things. if you come to Him and tell Him thank you, He will pour out blessings upon you and your family. but i cant take credit for what He has done.

claire- https://www.progesterone.co.uk/fertility.htm

reasons for very early mc

claire- i read on the cream you ordered and it looks like you use it the way i use mine. twice a day rub it on buttocks, thighs, hips, breasts, upper arms and lower abdomen. you have to massage the cream into a different area each time. this is so the receptors dont get overstimulated. you use 1/8 teaspoon each time, which is a small amount. i only had 1/4 teaspoon measurers so i used that and halfed it. if you use it at 8am then use it at 8pm, 7am then 7pm, or so on. put 12 hours between each use. if you need anything i am here hun!

To tell you the truth I asked him last night and this afternoon as I think I need all the help I can't get xxxxx

Have I said it today already but you are a star xxxxxx

:happydance:yay!!!! He heard you, i promise!!!!:happydance:

i have so much faith that this little one will be ok:flower:

Once I get this cream on me, fingers crossed this baby stays xx
Really there is nothing else I can do xx

amen to that! just leave it in His hands. He has heard your prayer and you are getting your cream. i am so hopeful and grateful. so you are due in feb sometime?

If this baby sticks I will be due 23rd two days after keiths birthday and your nathons as well.
I need feb to be a happy month as I lost our angel on the 28th so I hate that part of the month :(

Is there anychanse you could put a pic on of how much cream you use in the spoon so I can get a rough idea xxx

yes i will do it now. i think they describe it as a pea sized amount. if you do some cooking you can use the 1/8 tsp spoon, or half a 1/4 tsp spoon.

If this baby sticks I will be due 23rd two days after keiths birthday and your nathons as well.
I need feb to be a happy month as I lost our angel on the 28th so I hate that part of the month :(

might come on daddys bday! what a lovely present:cloud9:

this would more than make up for that feeling at that time of year:hugs:

0_IMAGE_437.jpg

this is how much i use. its on a baby spoon. i use this much at around 8am and 8pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->