looking for ttc buddy?

its lovely claire! mine were pretty faint at first too. yay for your cream!!! i still havent started af yet. im on day 28 so thats really good woohoo:thumbup:

I've just had another look at the test and it's a bit darker so you can defo see it.
I just hope the cream does it's job, everything crossed xx
Melissa have you tested again xxx

no i havent tested again hun. im not exactly sure when im due for af so i think if i havent started by saturday i will test again.

are you having any symptoms yet???

Fingers crossed it's good news xxx
On a afternoon I'm feeling abit crappy and I'm so tired, fingers crossed they are pregnancy related.
I've been asking for gods help every night arnt I a good girl xx

lol yes you are hun! He hears every word! sounds like good symptoms hun:thumbup:

hav u claire wer do i find it? good symtoms hun. sound great. i so so hope its super duper sticky like superglue :) xxx

melissa im excited for u testing lol

im officially a poas addict. ive used near a whole pack of 25 hcg strips this week :blush:

me and oh wer out doing the groceries there and i really had to pee and he said do u want to go here or wait to we are home i told him i had to wait to i get home and get a strip cuz i couldnt let my pee go to waste :haha:

sinead you cracked me up. your so silly. my DH said i would have just made him buy me one at the store. lol, i think he is right:haha: i hope you are preggo already!!!!:flower:

i thought i was 28 days today but when i looked it up i found out i am 29. i think i started spotting though so a new cycle for me. very happy that i made it a full cycle though, yay!:happydance:

so i spotted during one pee and thats it. i was crampy and thought i was gonna start but never did. i guess maybe tomorrow???:shrug:

Well I'm not holding much hope, my ic didn't hardly have a line :(

oh claire i dunno wat to say :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but u havent had any bleeding or anything so surely everything is still ok ???

glad ur cycles are bac to normal. melissa hope thay stay like that or maybe u hav a beanie :flower:

well i hav lots of symtoms that i did with noah but not a proper visible line :shrug: xxxx

clair could you book an app with ur gp and hopefully he will send you to the epc and they will do blood tests to see if your hcg is rising????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs hunni

claire- dont give up hope hun. maybe you can get your hcg levels tested like sinead suggested. have you ever been on www.peeonastick.com? she did a lot of research with preggy tests and says you cant base if your levels are going up on the test line. some are more sensitive than others, even tests of the same brand, and even tests in the same packs. dont stop using your cream either or you will miscarry for sure. i love you hun, hang in there. it aint over yet.:hugs:

sinead what cd and dpo are you on? i havent started yet, but i believe i will today or tomorrow. today i think i am 13-14 dpo. i can feel it coming on, so just a matter of time. i wouldnt mind nathon getting a little bigger before we get preggers. he is sick today and im taking him to the dr in 45 mins to get checked out.

well going by last months cycle af is due to start tomorrow (saturday) so that will make me on cd 28 today. xx i said i wasnt testing anymore and just wait and see wat happens but i caved in about an hour ago and i tested well i think i got a bfp its still faint but eaither that or an evap :shrug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i cant take a picture because my phone broke :( il see if i can with my digital camera xx give me ten minuits

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->