looking for ttc buddy?

Sorry nathon as been Ill I hope he is better the poor thingxx

:( the battery on my camera is dead i just had another look at it and the line isnt as clear as it was wen i tested :shrug: xx i dunno im prob not.

Look at the happy family that is a really nice pic xx

:) thank u melissa xx not as big as your family but hopefully someday :haha:

claire how u been hun? xx

awwww it doesnt matter how many people in a family, just how much love!

thanks claire- he has to take antibiotics for 10 days and has a temp so will be on meds for that too for a few days. sleeping a bunch today, dont know if its from all the meds or just from being sick in general.

aww poor wee baba. i hope the meds make him better soon :hugs: xxx

claire i hope your ok :flower: xxx

Well the spotting as started again so I guess its a matter of time now

hi ive finally found thi thread again,, im on cd42, still no sign of af and 6 BFNs, one of which i took this morning with fmu but nothing...:( losing hope. have been getting pinchy cramps and tingly bbs and very frequent headaches. wish i knew whats going on :(

claire- i hope the spotting goes away, your not out yet!

neenaw- i hope it turns into a bfp soon!

big hugs ladies:hugs::hugs:

yes- i started yesterday. had a 29 day cycle so i cant complain. im so thankful my body is finally getting normal after having nathon. he starts on some rice baby cereal tonight, im so excited to start him lol!:happydance:

how are you feeling hun. dont let that spotting scare you. you got a line today right?

His face will be a picture lol
Yeah there was deffo a line on the test and my opk was possitive in a matter of seconds, I really haven't got a clue what's happening.

the progesterone could have started just in time and stopped it too! i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope this baby sticks for you. you cant post a pic of your test yet? is it darker than before? did it come up quickly?

Well yesterday there wasn't really a line on my ic test and that was with fmu.
I got up early this morning so I had been to the toilet about 3 times, had a coffee and a glass of squash so I thought I would just try one and there it was. It's still faint but somthing is there

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep using the cream and praying hunny!!! snuggle in to mommy little one:baby:

blessedmomma - i really hope so too today would make me about 10 days late for af, have you heard of anyone getting bfn this late and actually been pregnant.i wih i would either get a bfp or af would start so i can try again!!

there was a lady on bnb who got her bfp at either 31 or 34 dpo. i didnt talk to her just heard. and a thread going right now where a lady finally got hers at i think 21 dpo. its very possible. i know what you mean though, it sucks just not knowing either way, BOO:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->