looking for ttc buddy?

yeah its so confusing...i was so positive last week i had some spotting around the time i should have had af...and then nothing but i think im definatley out now...its 42 dpo :s

spotting around af time is a great sign though! if the witch hasnt shown her face your not out yet:flower:

my mom couldnt get a preggy test positive til she was 5 months along. i have heard of other women being that way too. every woman and every pregnancy is different

omgggg i feel so silly ive just realised that ive calculated my whole cycle wrong i was counting from the first day of lmp not from the day i o'ed.dohh.. that make much more sense im 25dpo and 10 days late for af ! still a liitle hope then?

yep absolutely! if af hasnt shown, there is hope! when did you test last hun?

You ain't out till the witch shows her face xx

this morning with fmu...BFN not even a hint of a line actually cried my eyes out lol was really expecting a BFP by now

wonder why it seems like everyone is late but getting bfn's???? that is so weird...:shrug:

nathon turned 16 wks on monday so i started him on baby rice cereal this weekend. he loved it, and i think i actually got some bites in his tummy:haha:

0_IMAGE_455.jpg0_IMAGE_460.jpg

awww hes adorable ...16 weeks, feels like it was yesterday my little girl was that old. still no af but will wait a few days till i re test if af dosent show her ugly face! xx

hey ladies hope u are all doing good. claire hope that baby is burying itself deeper and deeper :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

well still no af and bfn still. :shrug: xxxxxxx

hi electrokitty- when was ur af due? have u had any symptoms ? im about 11 days late and still getting BFNs!! hope u get ur BFP soon xx

a few days ago, so eh, no idea, but it's only been a month since i had my implant removed, so my hormones and body are all over the place.
had some really bad symptoms to start with, even the being sick!
but now nothing.
still just waiting for my cycle to come back properly so i can start ttc properly!

tested again this morning and got another line but still dont know if bfp or evap :shrug: ive been taking fotos to upload but cant seem to get a photo wer the second line is visable.

going by last 2months cycles my af was due on saturday.im having clear stretchy for the past few days though.

our protection failed on 3rd june and i think i ov between then and the 7th so if i got preg between then would i hav a definit bfp by now?

claire hope u are doing ok :flower:
melissa little nathon is so cute.
:hugs: to everyone

electrokitty ..i know how ur feeling im kind of stuck in cycle limbo at the moment i want either a bfp or af to start up again so i can try again, i had quite a big dizzy spell when i got out of bed this morning and another when getting out of the bath and ive also had some stretchy cm ?? havd no idea what this means ...sorrry for tmi but normally before af i dont have any cm whatsoever but im 12 days late for af im wondering what on earth is going on xxx

naderz...i think every womans body is different and maybe itll take a while for the hormones to build up? are you getting ur lines within the time limit? hoping its a bfp for u! xxxx

yea not straight away but within the 5 min time frame. xx

hope its a bfp for u too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"