looking for ttc buddy?

hope you ladies get a bfp soon!!!! could always go to dr and see???

i hope noah is gonna be a big bro soon:happydance:

i keep going through different emotions of really wanting to be preg and then i sometimes think id like to get Noah up a bit before another cuz i would feel bad if the attention being taken away from him but watever the outcome a baby will be very much appricated and wanted and loved just as much. its a blessing. testing in the morning with a frer :) xxxx

hows everyone doing??

claire hunni hope u r ok me and melissa are praying like mad for u :hugs: xxx

well i tested with a frer early this morning and i definitly got a second line in a matter of seconds but af then started so i guess it was evap lines the whole time :shrug: xxxxxx

I'm good as you can be, I'm getting used to mc now.
Plus our dog died on sunday as well so I haven't really had time to think about it, as it as broke all of our hearts losing him

awh claire hunni. im so so sorry. r u bleading heavy? xxxxxx

im so sorri to hear about ur dog too claire. such a hard time for u hunni. :hugs: i bet rian is heartbroken too. :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

claire :hugs: sinead :hugs: thanks for the fb sinead ill add u today xx

i feel so mad why cant life be easy!! grr i just wish me and claire had our sticky bfp
just found out my brothers gf is preg.. and i should be happy and excited to be an aunt again but im finding it hard to except... :(

Katie tell me about it my cousins gf is pg and they deserve it at all they can't look after there selfs

its hard, well i love my brother to bits and i like this gf shes a nice girl i just feel sad i cant share the experience with them.. id love to find out this cycle works for us so we could be preg together.. its the time to bd at the mo.. and as long as we have time to bd we should be ok
im sorry to hear about your dog claire thats sad xx

katie, u must be so busy.

claire and katie im praying for u both so much you both desarve a sticky bean soooooo much xxxx

hi, hope everyones doing good...seems i missed out on quite a bit while i was away lol, im 13 days late for af today..will be scheduling drs appointment next week..
naderz im a little late now i know but have u tried getting ur other half to poas? it sound silly but that way ud see if it was indeed evap or not? just a thought...
red rose..hope that u get ur bfp this cycle hun xx

im sooo sorry claire. if you need anything please let me know.

katie i wish you guys could get a sticky bean soon

sinead thats just crazy. i hope you are doing ok hun

im praying for all of you!:hugs:

neenaw i never thought of that, that would actually be quite funni but a very good way of finding out if it was an evap lol how clever :thumbup:

i actually thought that we had done it this cycle but obv not.

hope all you girlies are well and here is too the next cycle :hugs: F'X

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

neenaw 13 days late whoo. are u having any symtoms? xx

thanks ladies.. im trying to stay positive.. im concentrating on loosing weight right now,

claire im so sorry hun.. :( its not fair i wish there was something i could do to help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->