looking for ttc buddy?

hello shey:hugs:
i wish us all the best of luck and i hope:spermy::spermy::spermy gets us

i was just wondering how many times you and you oh are

:blush:i was just wondering how many times you and your oh are:sex::sex:a day or how many times a week

hiya :D im actually great today :happydance: how are you?

dont ask me why but feel in a great mood hehe.. well tbh we just bd when we want rather than cuz of ttc.. but we usually once every night :blush: sometimes the morning too but i think we need to change it to every other night

hiya shey :hugs: its great to have so many buddies im gonna add ye all to my siggy :D

yeah i feel in a good mood too which makes a change. sorry about asking how many times you:spermy::sex::spermy: we try and do it every night, if our son gives us 5 mins lol:blush: what you been up to

yeahhhhhh im your ttc buddie:happydance::happydance:

of course :hugs:

no its ok ask away i dont mind, well we usually to 2 nights in a row.. have a break then 2 in a row again etc.. lol or he might be worn out hehe..

not much.. we went to a fun fair last night :happydance: and were going again tonight and just had lots of things to take my mind of work 2mor :(

this thread is about my job
https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-s...ng-au-pair-worst-family-ever-need-advise.html

and im dreading work on wed.. but its my last week.. cuz i will never conceive being so stressed

so you are like a big kid then, i bet you went on all the rides lol.
i tried to have a look at that thred but it wont let me:wacko:

oh.. its in the private part.. u just have to subscribe to that part of the forum to get in..

lol big kid.. hmm my oh is :rofl: were both still very young at heart..
im actually dying today from a headache of too much drinking last night... i blame the malibu.. yummm

so you had a good night then. you make it sound that you are OLD:dohh:

lol i know hehe.. me and oh are both only 19 tho :D

any plans for this week?

Bloody hell you are making me feel old know, i'm 28 and you said old at heart your a spring chicken.
I have got nothing really planed, rian ( my son ) is off school so nothing much. We go on holiday soon so i might start to get som things ready.oh one thing planned lots of baby making lol.
How about u

well i got work 2mor its a live in childcare job.. so ill be there till sunday :( so no bd for me and oh then.. but gonna do plenty b4 i go 2mor morning lol.. im dreading going to work wed.. :(

i hope you get loads of:spermy::spermy::spermy::sex::sex::sex: in before you go to work

Hey guys,

good to know your all in a good mood today. I have just got in from work, long ten hours today and stressed :(

I was think of getting some OPKs but I might just go with it again this month again and see how it goes.

baby dust xxx

hello everybody.
hopeful:) ive tried using opks but i find i just keep peeing on them to to get a line. they are so addictive they are like a drug you do one then you do one more lol:dohh:
hows everybodys baby making getting on

Hi all im on cd 15 today, think i ov'ed on cd 13. second month ttc number 2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"