looking for ttc buddy?

Hi all

Looking for somebody to chat with. Also ttc for 5 months now. I'm on CD9 of this cycle.

hiya ladies.. hope everyone is well :D ive had a very tiring and stressful day.. but im hoping its the start of the babydance tonight :winkwink: i really dont wanna miss the eggy at all.. but trying to find the energy is hard..

im on cd 8 today :D gonna buy some opks 2mor :happydance:

Hi all

Looking for somebody to chat with. Also ttc for 5 months now. I'm on CD9 of this cycle.

weclome here hun, its nice to have more people to talk to:happydance:

i dunno why :( im trying to get positive again but its hard..

how are you today

i know how you feel, i felt really happy the other day then today i just feel it wont never happen again. it makes it worse see so many pregnant people and i should have been 23weeks this week:cry:
do you just think its one of those days for us both

yeah possible.. i know we will be back to our usual positive selfs right :) i mean this is the cycle where we both get a bfp :D

i want a few more ttc buddies please?? anyone suffering from dodgy cycles??? ibox me if you wanna be ttc buddies xxxx

Hello candy apple - yeah my cycles are all over the place at the moment but i have just come off the pill. Baby dust xx

hi guys on cd 13 today must say im not feeling as positive as normal at the moment not sure why but really hoping this month will happen! had the soft cups and pre-seed arrive yesterday so will see if they help! hope you guys are okay x

hiya H a and hopeful hope your both well lets keep up that PMA :happydance: this is the cycle remember :D

feeling possitive today!! its the weekend after all. hope everyone is ok xx

hiya hun how are you today?? are you in the 2ww yet? :D

i hope everybody is ok and that you had a great weekend with all this sun.
im on cd 15 so hopefully somthing is happening inside me:wacko::wacko:
how possitive are you all feeling
i keep thinking that i will never get a little bean again, sorry a bit of a down moment:dohh:

afternoon hun. im being a bit thick but what is that:blush::blush:

awww hun im sure you will have a little bean soon :D i think i ov yday... i had lots of pains and cramps but was only cd 12.. so i think today is 1 dpo.. but i prob will keep bd just incase..

what do you mean by pain, how does yours feel????
i had some of that eggy white cm the other day. im really sorry but my mind isnt with it today, i havent got a clue why i must be having a very thick day:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->