looking for ttc buddy?

sinead- it seems silly that you would work early when you would hardly get more than maternity leave. i hope he gets a job soon. what does he do for work usually?

I know. it kills me too have to go back at all never mind going back early :( i hope things pick up for us between now and then i would love nothing more than to be a sahm :)

katie come on tell us???????????

claire how you doing hun?

melissa how u doing? awh its so nice to see that ur kids all get along, i cant wait to find out what your having. a healthy baby is most important but it would be lovely for a baby sister after the 3 boys. the girls will be praying so they can do her hair and nails and all those girly things.

uuuugggghhhh- morning sickness is really kicking in now. i know its not as bad as it will be, but im not ready for it. the past couple days i have felt sick in the morning before and after i eat.:sick:

katie- hope you tested!

awh melissa not so good. i cnt believe you are 6weeks already :)

claire & katie how you doing????????

:hugs: xxxxxx

its quiet in here...

thanks sinead! how are you? has DH found a new job yet?

nope not yet :( we are waiting to hear back from 2jobs that he has applied for. xx

its very quiet in here indeed ????? ladies get your buts on here :hugs:

I'm here I've just not had time to get on. Rians friend stayed Friday and didn't go home till Sunday so I've been busy busy busy lol
How is everybody doing xxx

Claire huni i didnt realise you had another angel :hugs: im so sorri hunni. i though the cream was going to solve it for you. you hav your testing soon dont you?? dont leave the hospital untill they tell you wats going on.

its always hetic wen a freind stays over..trying to keep them feed and amused but at leased its great company for Rian during the holidays.xxxxxx

I've been busy working and now I have more stress of having to pack and move. Will this ever end! Nothing good ever happens for me and I'm a good person. Grr...

Sorry had to vent ladies.

I hope you ladies and your LO's are doing well.

I thought the same sinead but it looks like It wasn't meant to be :(
My hospital appointment is today and I'm not looking forward to it

claire how did you get on??? i hope they find out fast. :hugs: we are all here for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how are we today ladies???

i will be having a scan scheduled soon. my ob called yesterday and asked how i was and said she is gonna schedule one.:cloud9: cant wait to see our newest edition.

aww melissa how exciting whoo time is moving fast. ive told oh i officially want to start ttc or ntnp for definit but he just laughed at me so i dunno the out come yet. might see tomight wen we go to bed lol

claire how are you doing hun?

katie,shey and all you ladies how are you all??

:hugs: xxxxx

well sinead what did he say or shall i say what did you do lol
melissa i cant wait to see your scan have they given you a date yet xx
katie i hope you are ok my sweet xx
shay how are you doing i bet the weather is lovely where you are xx
and hayley where are you i want to see that baby xx
as for me i went to the hospital wednesday and i told them i had had another 2 mc so she is sending me to birmingham womens hospital to see if they can find anything wrong with me as that dr couldnt find anything :(
then i had to go back to the hospital on friday to get my results back to see if i have got arthritis and it came back possitive so i have got rheumatoid arthritis.
she wanted to put me on a medication but its a big no no as im ttc so i have got to have a think what i want to do.
i wonder if ra is causing my mc ?????????????????????????????????????

claire- they havent called with a date yet. i thought the same thing when you said you have ra! have you looked up any info about how it might be effecting your fertility? i had a friend with ra who desperately wanted a baby but couldnt have one so she started the adoption process. i have no idea if her ra had anything to do with it though, i never thought to ask.

There is loads of info on the net but it's mainly the lupus but I haven't got that. They say the give you aspirin and somthing else but I can't remember what that was called.
I take it ms as kicked in :(

it has but it hasnt been as bad as most of my pregnancies. i had to have a scan today as they thought i might be having a miscarriage. my fam doc did hcg levels on mon, wed, and fri last week. they were 25000, 33000, 35000. since the last one barely went up, it wasnt looking good. i had a scan scheduled for this fri, but they moved it up to today since the levels didnt go up by much. i told God i would praise Him either way, but really wanted all to be ok.

baby was fine, measuring 2 days bigger so they changed my due date to march 21. heart beat was 165. baby has some little arm and leg buds already. my 4 year old informed me the baby looks like nathon and that he wants another brother. thankfully his sisters didnt hear. they are threatening to start painting little boy toe nails if its a boy. they want to doll up someone....

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->