looking for ttc buddy?

all my babies are good hun, thank you!

my boobs are killing me tonight, BOO!

absolutely gonna go crazy waiting on you to test katie!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your new ticker xxx

thanks hun, its from the march mummies 2012 thread on here. you should join! talk to people who have symptoms the same around the same time

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/659495-march-mummies-32.html

Symtoms.. you gotta love them.lol

i think im going to test in the morning with a frer. ive been doing them strips and i think i got a faint line on one this evening :shrug: af is due any time from tomorrow on. going by last month cycle would be due friday. i really would love to be pregnant.

im so happy for you and claire. i hope they are super duper sticky.

i cant wait for katie to test.

How are you Melissa xxx I hope that bumps doing good xx

claire!!!!! how are you hun??? still using your cream? i was worried sick about you. how are things today?:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm just keeping off my thread but I love it here so I thought I would come on xx
I've had nomore spotting but I'm just worried sick, I'm still getting lines on my ics and I've ordered a first response test so i will keep that for Friday if I can.

af is due today, i bet it would be so dark! im glad no spotting. i believe it was IB since it was brown. dont stop your cream hun. i know this baby will be ok, but if you stop you wil lose it.

I know I'm still using it, I will only stop when I get a neg test.
I just wish I could fast forward a week :(

i know hunni!!! it will be here soon, will feel like forever away though. do you think you will feel better when today comes and goes with no af? you would have been spooting at least a week by now usually! i think its going fab so far. when can you get an appt over there to get the pregnancy checked? they see women anywhere from 6-12 weeks here. if there is problems with past pregnancies though they will see us immediately and do quantitative bloods to make sure levels are going up

I just want to get the weekend over with because I always lose them then. When I feel possitive I will go to the drs becaUse they will. Keep an eye on me and I've got to have a scan at 6 weeks

i will be so happy when this weekend is over to see your joy! and cant wait to see your 6 wk scan:cloud9:

dont worry claire before you know it, its gonna be monday and i bet there wont be another drop of blood as bubba is nice and comfy xxx
big hugs its gonna be okies xx

youll get that far. look at how far you have come already af is officially late!!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->