looking for ttc buddy?

I had a tiny bit more brown today and that's it. My first response test didn't come today fingers crossed it comes tomorrow. If everything is ok over the weekend I'm going to tell Keith. I've just got to get to Monday :(
Melissa are you suffering with bloat, my stomach is HUGE

yes im so bloated. i looked in the mirror sideways and can already see my tummy sticking out. havent lost the weight from the last two babies so im still chubby, but can see my tummy still all pooched more than it was a few days ago. my boobs are killing me right now, which is not a usual symptom for me. not sick yet, but 5 weeks starts tomorrow. i usually start to get sick about 5 or 6 weeks, so anytime now. are you using those motion sickness bands for MS claire? i am thinking of getting some this time. i hear they work great for some people and not at all for others, so we will see. gonna have DH get one today

how are you feeling claire? symptoms? i wouldnt worry at all about the brown spotting:hugs:

my boobs hurt so bad today like they are aching... at the sides.. so so sore :(
also suffering from bad heart burn is that normal?

Melissa my (.)(.) feel a bit painful but it doesnt help pinching them lol
I'm mega bloated I feel a right bloater and I feel like I want to bite someone's head off. Is that normal ?
I can't believe you are 5 weeks tomorrow xxxx

Well again i thought we had done it but af came this morning :(

claire dont be panicking hun everything is going to be. :hugs: xxxx

katie hurry up and TEST!!!!!!! :)

melissa i bet you wont find the weeks flying in with having other small children, in no time at all there will be 2 new additions to the thread. you and claires little bundle :)

xxxxxx

sinead- dang it! time to poke some holes:haha:

claire- yes im a real crab right now. feel like ive got pms :gun:

Ive got noah and he is only 6months so i guess i cant be greedy lol anyway here is to next month. im going to buy lots of beers and get oh drunk everynight. :haha:

Im so happy for you girlies. i cant wait for scan pics and bump pics and the more symtoms the better..........:haha: or maybe not

melissa i forgot about how bad you suffer with morning sickness. i hope you can get something to help you not be as bad hun. with 5 and 1 growing in our belly you need all the energy you can get. i bet your children are so well mannered and so well behaved that they will be happy do help you with anything anytime you need. :) xx

sinead- my kids actually are pretty well behaved for the most part. they do have their moments though. since my girls are 11 and 12 they actually are a big help. since i have 1-2 loads of dishes and 2-3 loads of laundry every day, its a BIG help. they earn their allowance by cleaning our basement, which they call their apartment, and their bedrooms. and of course occasionally fold and put away laundry or put up the clean dishes. thats always nice. and they love playing with their brothers, which is adorable. they used to beg for a little brother, now that they have three they want a little sister. i think they are ready for some nail painting and hair bows with all the boy stuff around here. if we have another boy they may start dolling up their brothers, they have already threatened!:haha:

still no af for me!! i hope its cuz im preggo rather than my body going back to being irregular :(
i keep waking up with cold like symptoms.. like stuffy nose! sore head and throat. my bbs hurt so bad esp if i touch them or they brush against anything hard
plus needing the loo so much but fingers crossed its not all in my head i will test this sat

katie- will def be on here sat looking for bfp!

claire- how are you doing????

Katie where are you have you tested xxx

Katie hav you tested???? the suspence is killing me????

melissa and claire hope you both doing good :) xxx

im a bit down lately just feel like i want to cry all the time. think its cuz oh has no job and things are really tight for us :( not good!

Sinead I'm sorry you are down, I bet He is finding it hard with no jobs going xx are you going back to work xx

i really dont want too but it looks like i may have too :( although my mat pay isnt much of a diff than wat id be getting if i was working. mayb 30pound less which isnt a huge amount really.

how you doing hun?? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->