looking for ttc buddy?

Oh Melissa I'm sorry you had to go through that at least your baby is ok, the little bugger playing you up.

melissa im so glad everything is ok with you and the baby. isnt march 21st wen nathon was due ?? i bet your kids are so excitied, lets just hope a little girl is in here for the girls.xxx

claire i hope this is going to get you closer too wat is going on on. ive never heard of ra so i dont hav a clue about anything but hope this other hospital can find out. either way i wish you all the best in watever decision you come too weather to take the medication or not and il keep praying like melissa that you are going to get that baby you much want and you and keith 100% deserve.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :flower: and you WILL get a sticky bean hun. :hugs:

noah is teething like mad but no sign of any teeth yet. he is getting so big and rather loud lol

nathons first due date was march 14, but got moved to march 8 by scan dates. he was induced feb 21 cuz of low fluid though:flower:

nathon is teething too but no teeth, poor baby

So it looks like we have got a lot of teething baby's the poor things xx

As anybody heard of Katie or Hayley xxxx

where are you in your cycle claire? ov coming up soon??? are you doing the low dose aspirin thing?

I do to I just miss hearing there updates xxx
How are you feeling now Melissa xxx

I'm on cd15 opk are still neg but im getting a lot of cm so ov should be in the next couple of days. I tried the aspirin on my last mc, I started taking it the minute I got a bfp is that how you use it !

im ok. having ms but not too bad, so cant really complain. just off and on really

i dont think it could hurt any to use it now. it will get blood flowing easy to your uterus to prepare for implantation. i havent used it though so i cant really say.

I will have to do somemore research it's doing my head in with all this ask Jeeves lol
I'm still trying to find out whats the best medication for my arthritis.

i will be praying you get some answers about the aspirin and ra meds. hopefully you can find something that wont hurt ttc or the baby. i heard ra is very painful. im so sorry you have to contend with it hunny:hugs:

i knew the 21st was something to do with nathon just got mixed up :dohh:

i havent heard of katie or hayley either :shrug: they must be busy bees. lol

im on cd 22 of 30 not long untill i franticly start testing lol we bd unprotected 3times this cycle.

wen do u usually ov claire??

Sinead does that mean you are ttc xxxx
It all depends my cycle are from 28/31 days so it might be the end of the week

OH still wont give me a definit answer on if we are or not :dohh: its so confusing :dohh: wen we :sex: i just hav to wait and see wat he is going to do - put 1 on or not :haha:

claire my cycles are between 28 and 32 aswell. this month im going by last month cycle which was 30days so im expecting af around the 20th. if she comes.

:hugs: and kisses :)

Where as everybody gone :(
Melissa happy 9 Weeks xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back