looking for ttc buddy?

Hera i am.... well i tested yesterday in supervalue because i couldnt wiait till i got home :rofl: tested on a digital and it was neg :( still 4 days late tho. xxxx

oh sinead fingers crossed you ov late xxx

i kno oh told me not to be dissapointed as wer arnt exactly ttc yet but i kinda cant help being dissapointed :( awh well af aint here yet so i guess im not ot yet.
im having egg white cm??? and a little nausia :shrug: maybe im just imaginging it lol

how r u today claire? xxx

yea il hav to buy more. money isnt plenty this week so may just hav to get a cheap one somewhere. im sure if i was prego it would hav come up by now on digital. although it says you sholdnt test any sooner than 19 days after unprotected sex so maybe it was early. i dunno but time will tell. xxx

sinead digitals are not sensitive at all either. i would try another kind if it were me

claire- how are you feeling?

I haven't been feeling well since sunday night.
Otherwise I'm feeling down, everybody is telling me to do to the dr but he won't do anything as my af isn't due yet, plus by the time he does do somthing it will be to late and they won't be able to help :( I feel I'm letting you all down :(

you arent letting us down hun, the drs there are letting you down. we are just concerned and want them to do something. if you were here they would want to monitor your hormones, baby, etc. they would be keeping an eye on you like eagles. i just hope you get to 6 weeks and see a little beating heart:cloud9:

I think it's only because a my tests came back ok so they think nothing is stopping me from carrying a baby. Maybe the next hospital I go to might help

i ahv ordered a different brand off amazon should be here soon.

claire dont be silly hun u are not letting us down wat so ever. melissa is right the doctors are letting you down they should hav u up to the early preg clinic asap no matter how far along you are. wen i got my bfp with noah i went to the doc almost straight away and she had me in the early preg clinic within a few days and got my first scan at 5 weeks, another at 6 and another at 8ish (i think) i cant remamber if they done my hcg but they definitly watched me untillthe knew the baby was growing and the pregnancy was 'safe'

melissa hope your doing good. any sign of a bump yet??

should be here in the next 2/3 days. ive never been this late before :/ also yesterday i had a dull pain in my left side all day :shrug: dont know wat it was ??

maybe it was implanting sinead?

claire how r u hun? if i were you i wouldnt use the pessaries or tablets the dr gives. they are not natural and have many side effects. not to mention they can cause limb and heart birth defects for the baby and can give you breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer. not good:nope:

if it were me i would stay on the cream for your health and the babies:hugs:

of course i do have friends that are on the pessaries and have to use them cuz they cant afford he cream, their insurance only covers the pessaries

Melissa I've only got the cream so I'm using a bit more like I did last time. I'm really not getting my hopes up :(

your test looks really good though hun!:hugs: hang in there. your doc is a turd. i wish i could give you mine:flower:

Im thinking my af is either due tomorrow or Friday.
I'm shocked how my test had no line then all of a sudden it went dark

its very dark!!! maybe it was still implanting and now hcg has shot up??

Fingers crossed I hope so too xxx
How are you doing, I'm so sorry I haven't asked.

oh no honey, no reason to be sorry im fine. sick still off and on and waking up in the middle of the night, so im exhausted but good besides that:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->