looking for ttc buddy?

i bought asda own brand they hav a sensitivity of 15miu i done one last night and this morning i can sort of see a line on last night but not really on this mornings so i dont know wat to think. im 6days late now :shrug: hoping my strips come from amazon today.

claire how are you hun?? :hugs:

melissa im sorry that your being sick so much but wen u hav a bundle of joy at the end it will seem worth it. :flower:

claire- my sickness is no where near as bad as any of my other pregnancies. :thumbup:

sinead- it will all be worth it:cloud9: hope it comes back pos!!! crazy to be so late:shrug:

well, talked my DH into picking us up some sub sandwiches for lunch. im craving a ham and swiss sammy. yum! told him the baby wants it:blush: its only 9:45am here so now im starving for it and have hours before lunch:dohh:

hey everyone, my internet wasnt working the past few days but im bk now. im 11days late but still not getting any definit positives :shrug: got doc app on thur morning.

how are you all doing?? xxxxxx :hugs:

thats crazy sinead. i hope it ends up that your pregnant and its just not showing up. i have seen that happen a few times on here

hav you? im a bit worried about ectopic as i was reading on google that can be a reason it doenst show up on a test :shrug: xxx i hope i am too and my body isnt playing tricks on me cuz ive always had reg periods and dont want to get messed up xxxx

how u keeping hun?

im doing good. havent decided if im doing the downes syndrome scan and blood work or not. i have til sept 12 to decide.

i didnt know that about ectopics. i hope you dont have one! :hugs: are you gong in to see a dr about your cycle? maybe they can do a scan and check things out??

I hope everything goes ok sinead and you have got a little one in there .
Mellissa I can't believe how fast it is going for you.

i need it to slow down hun! i feel like i dont have time to keep up with it

im going to the doc to see if he can tell me weather im preg or not. :shrug: im almost 2 weeks late but still no definit possitive test.
i done a test this afternoon and gerald says he can see a line, i can too but its really really faint. (although more visable than the 100's of other tests ive done this past week) if i am preg i should be 6 weeks tomorrow :shrug: so were is my bfp???????? sooo confussed.lol

melissa is there a risk involved with the downs test? and the bloodwork? would that the same bloodwork that we get done over here at the 'booking' appointment?? xxxxx

claire how r u? any word on your appointment? xxxxxx

I hope everything goes ok sinead and you have got a little one in there .
Mellissa I can't believe how fast it is going for you.

time is flying soon we wil know weather you hav a pink bump or a blue bump melissa :happydance:

sinead im excited to find out the gender. still have a few weeks before that though. we are def happy with either. this also may not be our last, we will see!

i believe its the same test as over there. there is no risk, but i dont really trust the results. some of the dr's here just do it, my dr gives us the option. i have heard too many stories of someone being high risk and worrying the whole pregnancy only to find out baby was fine. or that it was low risk and baby had issues. they do another test here at 16-18 weeks called the triple screen and i usually have that one done. we were talking about it today and will probably do it and ignore the results. just to get the scan and get to see the baby may be worth it. we would never terminate the pregnancy either way though

ohh yes i see wat u mean. good luck with your decision, im sure you and little bubs will be just fine :flower:

do u think will the doctor laught at me tomorrow wen i tell him im there because my af is 2weeks late but no test is giving me a 100% :bfp: ???

ohh yes i see wat u mean. good luck with your decision, im sure you and little bubs will be just fine :flower:

do u think will the doctor laught at me tomorrow wen i tell him im there because my af is 2weeks late but no test is giving me a 100% :bfp: ???

no he better not! thats a very valid reason to be there. if your not pregnant then they need to find out whats wrong. especially since you are normally regular :hugs:

has anyone heard from any of our missing friends on here???

its at 9.20 in the morning so ill let u know wen im back.xx

nope havent heard a thing from them at all :shrug: they must be super duper busy.

hav you told the rest of your family yet melissa? xxx

we have told our famlies and my DH told his boss and some of his work friends. we still havent told people at church and some family members and some friends.

i hope it comes back a bfp blood test and all is ok!:hugs:

I hope everybody is as happy and excited for u as us. :hugs: xxx

Been up very early this morning thinking about it. getting nervous now. lol xxx

Girlies. i think im pregnant :happydance:

i done a test this morning an it didnt really hav anything. went to the doc gave him a sample waiting to get results in the morning, then done another test wen i got home and got a strongish :bfp: :D :D :D

also done another about an hour ago and got the same line again. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->