looking for ttc buddy?

lol im in the process of transfarring them from my camera. xx
they are a bit bad though would be better taken in the daylight. xxx 5 mins

i see it very clearly before even enlarging it! yay!!!!!!

do you know when your due date would be yet???

going by my lmp it is thur 26th april. makes me 6 weeks today xxx :) but im guessing that il be put bac a week or so wen i get a scan. ive to ring my doc in the morning to get his result. wat will i do if he tells me his test was neg??? xxxx

going by my lmp it is thur 26th april. makes me 6 weeks today xxx :) but im guessing that il be put bac a week or so wen i get a scan. ive to ring my doc in the morning to get his result. wat will i do if he tells me his test was neg??? xxxx

he wont tell you neg hun. tell him you got a bfp if he does. that sounds like a fab due date! you are prob right and will get changed. maybe you ov late this time? :shrug: that would make your test take longer to show up and your cycle longer too. yay congrats!!!!! :D

thank u melissa, yea thats wat im guessing as i wasnt really charting wen i ov so it could hav been anytime :) i hope everything goes ok. im nervous to put up a ticker xx

i waited a week or so to put one up. i bet everything will be fine hun. you should put one up!

hey melissa, yea he called me friday morning and he told me my test came back weakly possitive so i hav to leave up another sample on thur morning to confirm a strong possitive before he reffers me on to the midwife. xxx

how is everyone today??

claire how you doing hun? is rian back at school yet? xxxx

melissa hope u, bump, boys and girls are keeping well. xxxx

katie,hayley and shey wer are u all hiding ?? xxx

thank you, i got brave and put one up :) glad you keeping well. melissa im always watching the home and health channel on tv and there is a program on it '17 kids and counting' lol will be seeing you do a similar show :rofl: xxxxx :hugs: i can see why u want a big family i love the experience of pregnancy and childbirth (although traumatising) and the love children bring to your family and joy. awh its amazing. :)

i cant think of a bigger gift God gives. when i think of all i have, my home, our cars, all our possessions.... one day it will all be gone. but my husband and children will be with me forever in heaven. its amazing:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->