looking for ttc buddy?

sinead- thats so lovely to hear :flower: congrats on you new little boy and girl

ladies im having a boy and a girl :happydance: im just so happy. couldnt ask for anything better. twin 1 is boy and twin 2 is a girl. although at 1 point she thought it was 2 girls but there was to much to be girl parts.lol

claire your scan pic is beautiful. good that they are checking your cervix every few weeks it will give you peace of mind. :hugs:

congrats on your wee girl kaite :) you hav loads bought already. i only hav a second moses basket so far.

so we hav twin boy and girl for me, katie a girl. melissa a boy. claire i cant wait to you find out now. xx

well after my scan yesterday i saw the consultant and i told him i was having a few cramps wed night and thur night so he sent me to maternity ward for a trace to be done. the trace picked up a few little contractions but nothing to worry about. they also started me on steriod injections for their lungs to be on the sefe side. had 4doses 6hours apart. with noah coming 3weeks early they are taking no chances with the twins.

melissa i hope your ok hun. your little man will be just perfect and healthy. dont worry.xx

omg that is so great :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:oneofeach: one of each twin is absolutely perfect, plus little noah you have the perfect little family right there :cloud9: have you any names picked?

so, we have 2 girlies and two boys and im pretty sure it will be 3 boys with claires little munchkin so we will find out soon enough :happydance:

thanks mel for your support over the nearly 2 years.. wow.. this thread has been going a long time.. :hugs:

thanks, not sure if i posted this. he had one foot up in my ribs and the other foot down by his face... this is right after he used his toes to scratch his forehead....

0_IMAGE_108.jpg

Sinead that fantastic news one of each you are so blessed xxxxxxx
Melissa I can't wait to see tomorrows scan, do they charge you for the pics xx

claire- they dont charge for any of them here. if you do a private 4d scan you have to pay for that, but you get a lot of pics and usually a video. but just to go to the OB and have one done they just print some off every time. im nervous about tomorrow. how are you feeling hun???

nothing new and the scan lady was rude. she checked hb, fetal movements, breathing movements and fluid level. the nurse last week said she would check placenta, but scan lady said she wouldnt be able to tell anything so didnt really look. i did find out the placenta is right where im having cramps so i dont like that. she also wouldnt check the baby's weight to see if he is growing ok. im really disappointed. :nope:

oh melissa im sorry she was a bitch, fingers crossed you get a nice person next weekxxx

thats totally out of order! not fair at all! i hope you get someone abit more helpful next time round!

claire and sinead how are ye feeling?

I'm good thanks for asking just really tired, but rian breaks up soon so I can get a lot of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How are you doing

im good thanks.. im experiencing very odd movements from this baby lol, im still not used to the kicks.. even tho i feel them all day now they still shock me.. this morning it felt like she was pushign against my lower tummy :) as i got a huge pressure coming outwards if that makes sense.. it was rock hard just below my belly button.. was a very odd feeling but all good i guess it just means she is getting stronger :) david has felt a few kicks here and there but very few, i cant wait til he can feel them as often as me :)

thanks ladies! it will be the same lady every monday though. i dont even really feel like i can complain to my OB cuz i will have to deal with this same lady and since she is rude now i dont want to make it worse. :nope:

claire- i bet your exhausted! maybe you can get some extra sleep on the weekends or something? or try to get a nice nap in during the day? :hugs:

katie- i really like those kicks around 20 weeks. soon that baby girl will be kicking you so hard it will hurt and keep you up at night lol :haha:

hey girlies, landed myself back in the mat ward yesterday afternoon. fell down a few staires didnt hit my bump though just landed on my bum and went for a slide. had a scan and babies and placentas are ok though.

im feeling so drained these days. sometimes i barely hav the energy to walk to the kitchen. i know my diet is poor though cuz all i want to do is eat biscuits and chocolate and sweets but im trying my best to get healthier for the babies. my iron level was very low at 14 weeks though it was 10.4 and shouldnt fall below 11 i think but the levels havent been checked since so i dunno if that might be causing me to be so drained.

katie the movement is amazing isnt it. wen i ask to gerald to put his hand on my bump he goes all funny cuz he thinks its weird.lol im getting double the kicks and its very strange.lol but amazing.

claire hunni how you doing? wen your next scan?

melissa im sorry the lady was so horrible, there is nothing worse than coming away from your appointment dissapointed with how u hav been treated.

:hugs: xxxxx

sinead, im so glad you and the babies are ok :hugs:
i bet its none stop movement with them both :) did your docs say how early you would be having the twins? when do they consider it full term for twins? or do they just try let you go as far as you can?

sinead you know how to give us a heart attack and thank god you landed on your bum.
i bet you are tired with a one year old and carrying twins i wouldnt be able to get my ass out of bed lol

yea its very hard sometimes i barely hav the energy to hav a shower.lol noah keeps u on ur toes. he is a little tear away he gets into very thing and pulls all apart lol bless him.

well the consultant booked me in for csection for 37-38weeks. so that would hav been 26th april - 2nd may but with noah coming 3 weeks early he said i wont last untill then but he didnt give me a new date. im guessing they will def be here by 26th april at the latest.

38weeks being full term for twins i think. xxx :hugs:

well i know with twins every week past 24-25 weeks is great to get to.. i suppose anything from 30 weeks onwards would be ok as i know babies would be early but they def would be ok thats lesee than 5 weeks away!

hi everyone, William turned one this week and it made me realise how time flies and how long it's been since i've been on here! I can see some congratulations in order so pleased to see that everyone is doing well and have an exciting year ahead!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"