looking for ttc buddy?

exciting to hear from you haley!!!! i have been wondering how you were. :flower:

hi everyone, William turned one this week and it made me realise how time flies and how long it's been since i've been on here! I can see some congratulations in order so pleased to see that everyone is doing well and have an exciting year ahead!
x

hayley its nice to hear from you :hugs::hugs: i hope all is well with u and little william :) :flower:

my 3 silly boys in the bath tonight. :cloud9: soon i wont have room for all of them. i will have to do 2 at a time :haha:

0_IMAGE_320.jpg0_IMAGE_321.jpg

Hayley its lovely to hear from you xxxxx
Melissa I think you will be needing a bigger bath lol

started spotting tonight ladies. if it gets worse i will have to go to hospital. other wise i have an appt tomorrow morning so i will wait til then. not happy right now :nope:

i hope everything is ok melissa, please update us when you can, thank god your appt is 2mor, take it easy and feet up do not lift things!

Oh melissa I hope everything is ok as Katie said update us when you can xxxx

hayley was nice to hear from you..its been a while lol :hugs: xxx

oh melissa hope everything is ok hun hang in there baby will be just fine :hugs: try not to panic. oh lord i cant believe time is flying so fast.

hows all our ladies and bumps doing???? lol :)

thanks ladies! there was no other spotting last night and none today. the scan tech called in sick so i had to go to hospital for my scan. the lady was super nice and checked baby's organs and placenta. the first week the fluid level was 7, last week was 9, and this week was 8. even though it has gone down again i feel a lot of peace about it. we have been praying and relying on God to get us through. i trust He will keep baby safe. OB says she doesnt want it to go back to 7 again.

baby had his hands and feet by his face for a while and was playing with his toes. he also peed while she was checking him lol :haha:

Im so happy everything is ok xxxx

im glad is all ok mel :hugs:

how is everyone feeling today? im feeling uneasy lately.. i think its cuz im not quite at 24 weeks yet.. i just want to be in the safe zone you know... even at 24 weeks i dont think ill be happy.. id say another 6 weeks and ill feel happy and safe..

Katie look at how far you have gone and you have had no problems at all, look how fast it as gone before you know it you will be holding your little girl. Xx

i know but i keep worrying what if my waters broke right now there is nothing anyone could do.. it makes me feel so un easy

You will be ok hun. When's your next mw appointment ???
When my waters broke I had really bad back ache for a week before it happened and I just didn't feel right

next appt is feb 27th ill be 24 weeks and 3 days but to be honest they dont do much when i go.. they just check bp and check for hb. every ache now i get so paranoid. i cant wait til i dont have to do the childminding anymore, i mean ill feel bad oh having to do all the working but i will just feel safer not lifting heavy children etc lol

anyway how are you claire?

When do you stop the childminding ????
I'm good still not trying to think about Friday

what are we like with our worrying lol :hugs:

but friday will be amazing for you :thumbup:

I was going to say the same what are we like lol
I was wondering if you are on vitamin d I was only asking because they gave it me with my last pregnancy but they haven't said anything this time

no i stopped taking my vits after 12 weeks :blush: they made me feel so ill i prob should start taking them again.. tho i did get a leaflet saying something about vit d?

oh about the childminding i prob will be finished up for good around april time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"