looking for ttc buddy?

thanks ladies,

yeah ive got some preggy jeans you know with the band? then ive got a couple of tops, vest and bras from mother care.

i also invested in some baggy jumpers and jogging trousers that are a size too big the jumper im wearing in the pic is my minnie mouse jumper that my oh bought for me :cloud9:

All I seem to be living in are leggings , it would be lovely if I could stay in my pjs all day lol

claire- i looooove pj's.

katie- such a cute bump!!!

i have been having a lot of BH and cramps lately. i lost some plug yesterday too. today having the same go on, but a back ache as well. im trying to take it easy, but with 5 kids thats easier said than done. boo.

oh dear i hope your ok :( baby stay put :p

melissa he is just eager to meet his mummy

A friend of mine just had her baby boy yesterday. He was 7lbs 6 oz 19" 3/4

awwh lovely bump katie :) xxx

ohh melissa you will hav to lie up now and put your feet up. my braxton hicks have settled down a lot since i gave up work but i find them starting again wen im doing the housework or the groceries :( xx

ladies i need some reassurance... im convincing myself that im going to lose my babies. i dont know why. i just cant get out of my head that il go into preterm labour and lose them. im counting the days untill they are viable but it still seems so far away. tonight i havent been able to sleep although ive also got the cold which isnt helping matters but i keep getting waves of backache which is worrying me. please tell me im being silly....

claire how u doing hun? xxxx

:hugs: for everyone

oh sinead those muchkins are gonna be perfect. i have the same feelings off and on. its so scary. just try to keep your faith that they will be completely healthy. the stress of worrying wont add anything good. go to your dr or hospital if things get too worrysome for you. i decided if i start to feel to worried or have too many bad symptoms im going in. :hugs:

what day is your scan again? i have one next monday the 23rd, cant wait!

Melissa I hope you are ok and that little man isn't coming yet xxx
Sinead if you have got concerns I would go and see your midwife and talk to her. I bet the backache is coming from your huge bumpxxxxxx

sinead try not stess the mind is a powerful thing if your stressed the rest of your body will be id say try relax, have as many baths as possible, try get your parents to mind noah now and again, and is there any way you could to tesco online shopping for big shops and only do little shops your self, at least just til 24 weeks, im sure everything it will fine but i can under stand why you would be anxious :hugs:

cramps and BH have eased up a lot and havent lost anymore plug, thankfully

DH and i went to OBs office today and dropped off his paternity forms to be filled out. the hospital is connected so we popped in to check it out. it was just built last august so havent been there. it was so nice. online it says you have to schedule a tour, but they did one while we were there. it was so helpful to see the rooms and where im going

Sinead I agree with Melissa,Claire and RedRose. I hope everything goes well for you Sinead! :hugs:

cramps and BH have eased up a lot and havent lost anymore plug, thankfully

DH and i went to OBs office today and dropped off his paternity forms to be filled out. the hospital is connected so we popped in to check it out. it was just built last august so havent been there. it was so nice. online it says you have to schedule a tour, but they did one while we were there. it was so helpful to see the rooms and where im going

im glad all is ok, im sure little man has decided to stay put for abit longer :flower:

i was told last week by my midwife that ive been getting bh but just minor ones i assume thats normal she didnt seem worried she just said its my body's way of getting ready for birth as my cervix is closed etc and they are very painful just a minor ache now and again
did anyone get bh this early?

katie- i feel BH very early on. mine hurt too. at first just a little, but they get more and more painful as time goes. right now i have had some stop me, but eventually i will have to catch my breath and even get bent over from them. i think i read somewhere that they actually start at about 5 weeks but you cant feel them that early

I was wondering how everybody was getting on xxxx

i just found out from OB today that baby has same issues going on as nathon. his amniotic fluid is very low. its at 7 right now, nathons was at 8 at this time. looks like i will probably be induced early again. not happy about all of it, im a little stressed out. they found out with nathon in labor that his placenta had been pulling away for weeks and he could have died anytime. now im wondering if its the same thing going on and thats why im having all the cramps.

i have to go in for scans and bio-physical profiles every monday until due date or induction date. im so overwhelmed with it all :nope:

melissa iam so sorry but at least they keeping an eye on you xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies sorry i havent been on was having some issues with our broadband.

aww melissa i hope everything goes ok, try not to stress to much im sure your baby will be perfectly fine your almost at the end now. my sister was born at 32weeks was 5lb6oz and spend only 2 weeks in neo natal. she was just fine. at leased they are keeping a close eye on you.

claire my hunni how you doing?xxx
katie how you doing too?xxx

welll ladies im now ovr the 24weeks. :happydance: now im taking it 2weeks at a time. lol im setting wee goals for myself. ive been feeling a bit off lately getting pressure and some period cramps. i see my consultant tomorrow aswell as get a scan and find out the sex of twin 2 :)

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ohh almost forgot noah was 1 last thursday :( how fast did that year go xxx he not a baby anymore

Omg Noah is 1 where did the time go that's just scary.
I Can't wait to see what you have in there , I bet you are getting huge now xx

Aww Melissa Im sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that nothing happens to your baby and you.

Wow Naderz he's 1 already wow, time flies by. Jayden's gonna 4yrs old this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->