looking for ttc buddy?

thanks ladies. im more worried about the placenta pulling away than anything. since it happened with nathon there is more of a chance of it happening in future pregnancies. and low fluid can directly result in it pulling away.

im trying not to stress about everything. my grandma passed so i have just been feeling overwhelmed about everything i think. i have cried so much i have a headache now. i wish i could take a nap

shey itl soon be time for a brother or sister for him ;) hehe

awhh melissa im so sorry to hear that i bet your house is a very busy house and you rarely get a nap. though try for best to take 10mins to yourself hun nd hav a wee cuppa. even if you hav to go sit on the toilet just for a bit of peace and quite to yourself. massive :hugs:

claire any sign of a bump yet? :D xx

katie are you big yet? xx

DSCF5931.jpg

here is a pic of me gerald and noah on christmas day. you can sort of see my bump. il get a proper bump shot taken soon xxx

ladies... we were on team yellow.. but the midwife me by accident that were expecting a baby girl!!! and im 20 weeks today cant believe how quick the time is going!

melissa cant they induce you as baby is at a healthy weight to be ok now? im sure all will go ok, if your baby has to come early everything will be ok :hugs:

sinead when do you have another scan? is it 2mor? im excited to know what baby 2 is! i bet its a girly :)
lovely pic

hope your well claire we need a bump pic :) ill have to post my 20 week pics 2mor when we get internet put in at home x

katie- congrats on baby girl!!!!!!!!!!! :pink: have you guys settled on a name???

they could induce but his lungs are not done yet. i wouldnt want them to this early unless it was absolutely needed. at last mondays scan he was 3lbs 14oz. thats just entirely too small in my eyes. he would have a good chance of living, but could still have a lot of problems. i have scans every monday so will be seeing him then. they are gonna look for placenta abruption, but it cant always be picked up by ultrasound scans.

yeah i understand what you mean my friend had this with her little girl but didnt realise and never spotted it, im glad your hospital know about it means they will do whats best for you,

were calling her Ava Susan (susan is after my mom ) :)

I had my scan today, I can't believe how 5 weeks things can change soooooo much

Attachments

• 0d794250.jpg
    0d794250.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
claire- baby is just gorgeous!!!!!!!! what a lil angel :cloud9:

so everything looks good:hugs:

So far so good I've got to have my cervix scanned at 16,18 and 20 to make sure everything is ok down there

Naderz your family so beautiful. Yup my LO wants a lil sister. I can see your bump in that pic.

Aww Claire that is a really good scan of bub. so cute

im so glad they are keeping a close watch on you claire!

shey- i hope you give him a lil sibling!

I had my scan today, I can't believe how 5 weeks things can change soooooo much

Claire! That pic is so amazing! Your def having a boy tho :) have you thought of names? So so glad all went well

Melissa yeah we have bought our buggy with car seat, clothes, nappy bin, davids aunt bought us a cot and davds parents bought us a high chair :) so we have lots for our princess already

As I type my oh is putting the cot together :)

katie- sounds like everything is coming together!

claire and katie- so very happy you two got your buns cooking away:cloud9:

Katie if you are right he will be called Aston and if it's a girl which I doubt big time will be Millie. Keith's got his heart set on a boy so we shall see

Mellissa when was that scan pic took xxxxx
Shay it's about time you got baby making lol
And sinead where are you I want to know what the other twin is xxxx

Katie if you are right he will be called Aston and if it's a girl which I doubt big time will be Millie. Keith's got his heart set on a boy so we shall see

i love both names :hugs::hugs:

claire- that one was taken last monday. i will be getting a scan every monday from here on out, so i will probably update it every week lol

ladies im having a boy and a girl :happydance: im just so happy. couldnt ask for anything better. twin 1 is boy and twin 2 is a girl. although at 1 point she thought it was 2 girls but there was to much to be girl parts.lol

claire your scan pic is beautiful. good that they are checking your cervix every few weeks it will give you peace of mind. :hugs:

congrats on your wee girl kaite :) you hav loads bought already. i only hav a second moses basket so far.

so we hav twin boy and girl for me, katie a girl. melissa a boy. claire i cant wait to you find out now. xx

well after my scan yesterday i saw the consultant and i told him i was having a few cramps wed night and thur night so he sent me to maternity ward for a trace to be done. the trace picked up a few little contractions but nothing to worry about. they also started me on steriod injections for their lungs to be on the sefe side. had 4doses 6hours apart. with noah coming 3weeks early they are taking no chances with the twins.

melissa i hope your ok hun. your little man will be just perfect and healthy. dont worry.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->