looking for ttc buddy?

im not sure... prob not till next week.. i wanna make sure that af isnt just about to show and waste another test... lol

hi guys, nothing shown up today just had one more lot of brown cm not alot though (sorry if tmi) just not sure whats going on, was convinced af was here today just had that feeling and got so upset! :cry: :cry:
but tomorrow is another day....... lets see what happens then.
bought some tests today just incase i make it past monday, im sure af is due by then it will be 14dpo then.

got to think im lucky i made it to 12dpo for once!

still got sore boobs, had stomach cramps been dizzy once today and felt a little of colour so god knows.
i think i have good symptoms maybe it was spotting again?? but then sometimes i feel like its just me tempting fait?

anyway hope you guys are okay x x x

how is it going ha,are you gonna test soon,i got my bfp

yayy congrats hunny healthy and happy9 months to you.

HA keep us updated hun xx

babyhopes how are you today hun x

hi guys, well i had serious stomach cramps last night was convinced af was going to be here today, decided to take a test this morning and got a faint BFP! eeek! its is faint but there is a line there!
going to do another one tomorrow just to make sure im not seeing things in my head!

congrats kazpeza!

hope you guys are all ok will keep you updated xx :)

hey girls, af came on thursday so conuting down the days to ovulation now.

omg hun!!! yayyyyy congrats no af for me yet either :happydance: also i was babysitting my baby cousin last night who is only 3 weeks old today.. omg she was easy as pie. and her mom said usually shes hard work.. :D im pretty chuffed i was able to sooth her ok.
its all good practise :D

i still keep getting like af cramps but no af.. sore bbs feeling sick now and again.. very tired
headache..
what symptoms do you have hun

thanks guys, have really bad cramps really painful sharp ones but in the middle this time, boobs sore and very hungry! just bought another test for tomorrow just to make sure! i need it to say pregnant before i believe it! im so emotional!

babyhopes im still holding out for you hun, still no af thats great!!!! :) you got to test this week hun !

will update you all tomorrow xxx

really sorry af got you naderz xx :hug:

eeeeeek my cousin has just said she will give me her baby clothes if i am im so excited :happydance: ill be testing prob next friday or something xxx

H a just realised your in derbyshire where abouts are you hunnny xx

naderz im sorry thw witch got you and least you can have fun trying and if you et caught this month it will be a valentines baby,

Ha thats great news keep me updated i wanna know,mine is still faint on the cheap strips but clearblue digi had it in word for me but still wont believe it totally till i dont come on tomorrow,when will your due date be mine is 17th january gonna ring drs tomorrow

Everyone else good luck im hoping for you

h a congrats :dance: u do get awful cramping in preg i had it till 12wk:?

ive been very poorly :cry:

thanks guys, im in burton on trent well swadlincote really but most know of burton why where are you based?

im extremley nervous at the moment not convinced till i get the second test tomorrow then will be phoning the doctors, boobs are killing me and was totally off the meal my mother in law made me tonight beef dinner! never go off a full roast! stomach feels like i got butterflies but that could be nerves,

babyhopes can't wait to hear this week, really hoping its good for you hun, you were so positive for me and your symptoms are more than what i have so im am conviced this is your month!!!! keep me posted

xxxxx :)

ladies im cd 40 something.. and ive been getting alot of cm.. cramps etc so i bought some opks just incase af shows.. it feels like shes about to show for the last 2 weeks but nothing.. so i took a opk and its very positive... i should be due af soon.. is possible im pregnant or am i ovulatin very late?

ladies im cd 40 something.. and ive been getting alot of cm.. cramps etc so i bought some opks just incase af shows.. it feels like shes about to show for the last 2 weeks but nothing.. so i took a opk and its very positive... i should be due af soon.. is possible im pregnant or am i ovulatin very late?

sounds promising to me i had cramps to and thought af was arriving so you ma be the same,when are you gonna test,keep me updated

u can get pos opk when preg but just to be sure take a hpt, also i wud:sex: just incase x

babyhopes a pos okp can mean your preggers too! you need to test hun!
let us know! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->