looking for ttc buddy?

ladies i took another opks and it was as positive as the one yday.. we bd last nigt just incase but tbh (sorry if tmi) it was so painful :wacko:
ill buy a test later on today.. im still in shock that there positive... i dunno if i should get excited or not..

:test: hun it will put your mind at rest!
i was ridiculously nervous doing mine this morning i know its hard to make your self do it, just do it when your ready hun, but i think all good signs xx

i think im gonna be sick with nerves.. i feel like.. what if i do get my bfp now... what do it do first :rofl:

he he you will be fine hun im sure x

ive just got my hopes up... what if im not.. grr i think i sud just stop thinking and go get a test.. ok im going :rofl: be back in an hour or so

c.mon where are u :wacko: morgan b waking soon,, goodluck :dance:

tested.. bfn :cry: but i used another opk and was positive... so.. am i just ovulating very late in my cycle?

babyhopes im sorry! you must be confused.... with your symptoms i thought everything sounded so good and it had to be a bfp, maybe you are ovulating late or again? not sure i think you need to chat to your doctor hun and see what he has to say, it may help you being so stressed.
sending big :hug:

thanks hun... i just wanna cry.. i got my hopes up thinking yes finally this is it.. and nothing :cry: and im gonna have to go through the whole 2ww again
also ive got really bad cramps on either side of my lower tum.. i suppose it could be ov pains but i think it feels like af im so confused.. but prefere not to go to the gp about it.. they will just try put me on bcp again lol

cuz last time i went the doc commented on how i was too young to ttc :cry:

oh hun, i feel so bad that we talked you into testing im sorry!
im confused with you i think you need to just wait it out and see what happens this week, if you think your ovulating then i would get :sex: just in case
big hugs hun xxxxx

im 19,

well if i am ovulating then it would be today as todays opk was even darker than yday and we bd last night just incase

babyhopes, keep your chin up mama. those docs are dumb for telling you are too young. if family is your ambition then go for it and hold on tight. it's better of an ambition than most 19 year olds have. if you are ov'ing late, at least you still have a shot. it can happen! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->