looking for ttc buddy?

heya ladies i hope your all well yayyy for reaching 11 dpo your so preggers hun i just know it.

i also had really sore bbs.. hurt to lie down :blush: also i feel so bloated it actually hurts.. it makes everything way more uncomfortable..
needing to pee every 10 mins :rofl:

great one! well not that you feel bad with it but great symptoms!

would you have a look at my chart for the last week since in got pos opk test, i dont get it!

still trying to hold out to test! x

ooohhhh looks like you could of had an implantation dip at 7dpo.... :happydance:

if your getting ppositive opks i think you should test :D

i got negative opk on 4dpo haven't done one since so who knows! god my stomachs going like mad with nerves! only got the pos tests in at home and im at work all day!!
thanks hun x

yayyyy for sickyness but boo for sicky ness lol..

my bbs are actually killing today :wacko: im so excited we will def be bump buddies

Oh i hope so hun! im not off my food just had bacon sarnie but felt queezy this morning.
everyone keeps saying to test but still think im going to wait till sunday be 13dpo then, af i think is due monday so will keep you posted xx

have you heard from schnnodle? hope she's ok x

bet cla is having a brill time!

hope shes ok too :hugs:
how you feeling now?? i still have the cramps... very sore

tho im so happy on saturday im babysitting my cousins little baby girl onnly 2 weeks old :happydance: i cant wait!!

how cute that be nice!
im ok boobs still hurting not as bad as yesterday though felt queezy earlier but ok now.
apart from that i feel normal!

how bout you? x

i actually have a bad headache now :( .. and feel a little sick after having jam and toast..
also i noticed everytime i cook meat i feel sick.. i was cooking steak yday.. usually any beef is my fave and i did a lovely roast dinner for me and oh.. and i ended up throwing most of mine away as i was too sicky :wacko:

im going to view a lovely 3 bedroom house today i cant wait i hope we get it :happydance:

blimey im not off any food! what a shame, good sign though

really hope you get the house hun it will be so good for you to be positive about that and it will take your mind off the waiting around x

yeah it has a huge garden and next door to the college my oh is going to :happydance:

i suppose its a good sign.. im so paranoid now about symptoms i think i need some sort of distraction so the house is a good way :D

fingers crossed for you, let me know xxx

right guys im going to test this weekend should be 13dpo by then will let you know, good luck to you all have a brill weekend!!

xxxxxhope you get the house babyhopes!!!

well today im not feeling hopeful, had stomach ache all morning and just got some brownish discharge (sorry tmi) now im concerned af is on its way!
had headache today, felt dizzy and im struggling to go to the loo, thought they were good symptoms with the sore boobs still.
will see if the :witch: turns up today if not will be testing tomorrow 12dpo

hope your all ok xxx

oh hun i hope af stays away!! i really want you to get your bfp this cycle i got my fingers crossed for you xxx

im on cd 39 still no af.. ive been having af cramps for 2 weeks now.. tho my mom says its a good preggo sign, i get sick from the smell of meat, headaches all the time tired all the time..i dont wanna get my hopes up but ive never felt this sure about being preg.
also i started to get sore bbs

im actually so sick today... i cant even look at food right now :sick: you know that feeling you get when you havent eaten in a few hours.. i feel like tht.. all sicky but i dont understand cuz i ate lunch earlier about 1ish and i forced my self eat as i wasnt hungry.. and now i feel so rotten.. over tired sicky headaches... blahhh just feel miserable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->