Looks as though I might be loosing them both (not baby)

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
As some of you know Chris was discharged medically from the Army after he was attacked when he was on a home visit fora few weeks. Well I guess I should say the good news is is that his physio has stated that he can return to the military next year, possibly after another 6 months... he is over the moon :)

... and then I got this bombshell.
So is my brother.

My brother feels as though his life isn't being fullfilled enough and wants to reach his potential by joining Chris in the Royal Marines and starting his training in January.

... I guess I should cherish this Christmas?
I'm loosing both of the men in my life. I am so very proud of them both, but I can't bare the thought of loosing them both!!!

My dad isn't around. And I am seriously considering on moving back in with my mum when Chris and Adam go on training. Just because we'll both be alone.

Feeling a bit numb.

Oh wow bet you feel completely shell shocked. Yes you should be proud of them both but doesn't make it any less difficult for you to face! Yes cherish this Christmas and the time that they can both spend with your new arrival before they leave xxx:hugs:

Oh hun Im sorry to hear that :hugs:

I think moving back with your mum is a great idea as long as you both get some you time have you mentioned it to her at all? That way you'll get the support you need with lo and its much better being together than in seperate house both being alone!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->