Looks like LO is still breech.

citygirl1

Reaction score
Had appt this morning and midwife still pretty sure LO is breech. Being sent for scan on wednesday and then they will look at the options after that.:nope:

(I'm 37 weeks)

:hugs: I know its a long shot but have you tried sitting backwards on a dining chair? This spun my lo round for me (last pregnancy)!!!

a picture i found on google - to demonstrate lol exactly like that with your pelvis slightly back!
https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu-8RpQypzlo-e_V-ISM4RiqIsPTYMbujUwIEbGVuq0PyQL4z4ag

You should feel a massive shift if he manages to turn. I tried all the other methods and this is the only one that worked for me xx worth a shot? xx

your welcome, it was invaluable advice for me! my first was born by c-section beacuse of his breech position but this worked a treat with my second boy - advice from a new midwife when we found out he too was breech! I'd recommend it for about an hour, you can pop a pillow on the seat if its uncomfy but watching the tv or a film in that position should be enough time to get him to spin - especially if he is awake! xx

it works for two reason 1) gravity - head is heavier than the bum and because ur pelvis will be backwards bubs is kinda eased round and 2) because your legs are apart it makes it a big wider down there and a bit more roomy for a turn!

let me know how you get on xx will keep my fingers crossed for you xx :hugs:

Theres also a few websites with suggestions thought that one above looks most comfortable!
Theres all sorts like shining a torch at the bottom of your bump to even putting earphones playing music haha!

Good luck!

Crawling around on all fours helped my lo move!! Good luck! X

Thanks ladies, will try these suggestions. Every time i get on all fours the LO mves but then i feel him/her shifting back to his wee comfy position. Wee rascal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->