Looks positive but unconvinced? Help!

If I look really hard I can see the faintest of lines but I would miss it if I wasn’t searching BUT if that’s the 25 one then that would be why xx

Me neither but if the first was a 10miu and it takes 24-48 hrs to double it was only about 12 hrs between tests so i guess a 25 wont show. Do u think its worth wasting my money on a clear blue early tomoro?

I used Wondfo this time which I bought cheap from Amazon. They worked fabulously and are pink. Showed up much clearer than One Step did too

Im annoyed at myself for buying that clear and simple early. I bought it knowing it would give me a fake line. I just knew it. On the one hand its more fun to see something but now Im stressed out. Will do another test this eve but only have the (what i presume are) 25miu ones for today. Annoyingly they say 'early results' ob the front but the insert says test from the day of missed period

IF you are stateside try the Walmart $.88 tests. For me those were great and showed me lines super early.

Hi cupcake :) So I think I maybe see a lil something on this one but I really cant seem to get a good pic!

I don't see anything on that but could be the light

I could clearly see something in the first one but not on the last 2 :/

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck

Well its the am. I wish I could get more of the original test, i will try tomoro in town.
I'll get some clearblue early today and I guess if nothing on those I will call the first a false pos :(

Well now just cross. I used fmu on another of those purple cap tests and right away i thought i saw something. But Iv just used the same sample with a cb early and its totally bfn!!20191015_080638.jpg 20191015_103906.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->