Looks positive but unconvinced? Help!

Sorry for late reply ladies af got me :( Annoyed about that first test which was so clearly positive cos it gave me false hope. I called clear and simple to complain and I sent her a pic, she insisted that their tests wouldnt be faulty and that it must have been a chemical pregnancy! Which I think wasnt very nice of her. Obviously upset me too. Surely I would have at least got some sort of line the next day too if it was a chemical. Im more inclined to think the test was at fault but I did have an awful lot of symptoms so who knows I guess x

I’m so sorry af got u but what a bitch on the phone,a cp would’ve given u faint lines on most tests not just that one,it was a faulty test

You would have seen positives on other tests too and I highly doubt you would have only had the one positive, unless you were seeing the end of it, which is extremely unlikely I would think since that was quite a clear pink line.
I would say the test was faulty

How long have you been with your man? Are you guys going to ttc next cycle? Withdraw method worked for my OH and I for 18yrs but now we are now trying. Unless your man can't control himself I wouldn't worry to much about getting pregnant anytime soon. But it does happen so I guess ya never know ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->