Looks positive but unconvinced? Help!

I also see the light line on the top test. Hope it isn’t a faulty batch. Fx for you!

I put the 3 cheap purple cap tests together - i know i cant really count the middle one as its gone all yellow and evap-y, probly my fault for taking the plastic bit out before dry but they are impossible to photo with it on. But it kinda looks like a vaugue progression or am I going mad lol20191015_133604.jpg

I see a line on the bottom test

I see lines on the bottom 2, gl hun!

I see it on the bottom two but it's impossible to tell if it's progressed because of the discolouration on the middle one and how faint they are. Good luck for tomorrow

I see progression and I think you should keep testing with both brands if you can!

I bought a whole variety of tests in town cos Im a poas addict, all pretty much bfn looking :( even the brand i first used that gave me the clear pos. 20191016_211252.jpg

Aww thanks bevzii you always take the time to respond to everyone its really sweet xx​

When I do get my period Im going to put in a very cross call to clear and simple!! Its unfair to sell people tests that do that. The emotional toll is too high. For me it was/is stressful but imagine some poor teenager taking that test and assuming she was pregnant. In the uk the docs dont even do a hpt they just take your word that you've had a positive at home so there could be women turning up to their 12 week scan to find theres nothing there :(

Yes, definitely complain. That first test totally looked like a BFP :(

It was very pink irl, i showed my friend earlier and she agreed if it was her test she would have thought she was pregnant x

So Im about a day or so away from af due date. I feel like I see a little something on this test maybe. Im feeling very very hormonal right now Im all moody and emotional lol.
20191018_180821.jpg 20191018_180808.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->