Loon testing far earlier than she should...

Thank you K&L, I hope you are right and my eyes are simply rubbish. Perhaps by the time my FRERs ordered are delivered I will see something. I would love a Christmas baby <3

In all honesty, it's too early. They are almost definitely indents or evaps. However, you have every chance of this being your lucky month and wishing you good luck!!

You know you are probably right. I know it's stupidly early, only reason I posted was because what I saw yesterday looked surprisingly convincing (in real life at least) and I thought perhaps I ovulated slightly earlier, but in all honesty the only way I can see anything on today's is if I mess with it with the hd, in which case the only line I'm likely bringing out is probably an indent!
I don't think it's possible for me to be any further than 7dpo today, and I know occasionally some see a faint bfp this early, but usually most people are a few days later than this

I definitely see something on the FRER!

Are you able to point out where? Because I honestly can't!
The thing which confused me with the IC is I can see colour. And I saw it within the timeframe. I didn't think a line left from an evap or indent left colour? I have had evaps before which have been grey ish and I have seen indentations on tests where the positive line would be if it was positive, but I didn't see this on this test :wacko:

Here's where I'm seeing it. I've also tweaked it to death on my laptop so you can see what I'm seeing. Honestly I see it clear as day!

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0143_.jpg
    IMG_0143_.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 41
I see in on your Ic and your frer! In the tweaked and I tweaked! Fingers crossed!!! Xxx

I pulled it into Photoshop and used the burn tool over the testing / control line area. (It's a tool that darkens up a particular area). I also upped the contrast and saturation.

I'm definitely seeing a line :) :happydance:

Attachments

• burntool.jpg
    burntool.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 41
I went over it a few more times with the burn tool...

Attachments

• burntool2.jpg
    burntool2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 25
Margeandmom blimey, thank you! That's some serious tweaking lol!
I checked the smu IC eventually, but isn't anything on it. Didn't expect there to be because I recently had cystitis so have been making sure I drink tons of water every day all day and most of the evening until about midnight ish so my pee is pretty useless after my fmu.
My FRERs should arrive between Friday and Monday but if I see anything more definite on the ICs before then, then I will buy a FRER from town. They are so expensive when they aren't on offer

I thought I could see it this morning but didn't comment because I wasn't awake enough to trust myself haha

Brilliant idea with the burn tool Marge, I will have to add that to my tweaking toolset!

Can def see something on the tweak but it looks a little too far to the left? Good luck though and excited to see more tests! Xx

I thought I could see it this morning but didn't comment because I wasn't awake enough to trust myself haha

Brilliant idea with the burn tool Marge, I will have to add that to my tweaking toolset!

I know what you mean lol! My eyes are also so blurry first thing so I prefer to take photos, have a cuppa then look properly.
I haven't a clue how to use Photoshop, it's always confused me! I use the basic apps you can find but this is pretty much as far as my version of tweaking goes lol

I was looking at the difference between my uploaded FRER on here and the same photo on my iPad, I didn't tweak it before I uploaded it. I can't see anything on the same photo on my iPad but I can on the uploaded photo here, so is it possible the upload caused it to look as if there is a line there when there isn't? I have seen on CTP how pixelated some of the photos are and it can make it look as if there's colour where there isn't.
There also doesn't look like there's anything on the IC I did yesterday until I mess about with it, which could be me bringing out an indent perhaps? I don't see anything on today's IC.
FF puts me at 7dpo today. Will add a photo of today's IC and my chart.
I have added the three ICs together as well, I think the middle IC is from the day before yesterday, bottom yesterday's and top today's

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg