Loon testing far earlier than she should...

I'm seeing lines on the Frer! Maybe wait a couple days before testing again?

Hopefully tomorrow you will have a more definitive answer. I do see "something" on your tests but not enough to make me say yes definitely. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

I'm seeing lines on the Frer! Maybe wait a couple days before testing again?

This would only be possible if someone hid all of my tests from me lol!
I have a double box of FRER and about five thousand ICs so I think I will use an IC and a FRER with tomorrow's fmu as 10dpo was lucky for me with our youngest son and about the same for our youngest daughter too. If I don't see anything on those then I will probably continue with the ICs and save the FRER for later, af is due about Friday

Possibly see something on the superdrug and the greyscale frer x

I don't see anything on the Superdrug but I was wondering if I saw something on the greyscale FRER but I think it's likely my eyes are playing tricks on me. To be honest, I will be stunned if there are any obvious lines tomorrow x

Sorry girl, not seeing anything at all. It's still early though!

10dpo today. Same faint, somewhat pink ish in some lights IC with today's fmu and same, bare FRER. So I'm assuming whatever I'm seeing on these ICs isn't anything to do with them detecting any hormone, but rather making more obvious what must be already on them, which I can't see until I pee on them. Otherwise they would have become at least a fraction darker by this point, and I'm pretty sure I would be seeing at least something vague on a FRER since they are only marginally less sensitive (if you believe what the ICs claim).
My chart is all over the shop this cycle and I don't understand why. The only thing that has changed has been me adding vitamin D3 and B complex. I know these play a role in balancing hormones, but I would have thought adding them would help level things rather than anything else.
I found some other ICs I used from before which I didn't think I had any left so I used these too today and I don't think I see anything on it, whereas the One Step IC I definitely do see something, so they must be more prone to giving meaningless lines.
I have a single FRER left which I will try to leave until the day before af is due, but I may as well continue to use the ICs since I have millions of them. If by some miracle we are lucky this cycle then at some point they should actually show a proper line, and I will have to ignore anything that looks the same as I have seen so far.
I don't hold much hope though to be honest, especially with how my temps are, this is the first time they have been completely whacky like this

Ok so people don't think I have lost the plot I'm posting a few photos in different lights. I know these can't be bfps since there isn't anything on the FRER, but still, I can see something and I don't want anyone to think I'm crazy!
The fourth and fifth are tweaked

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2227.jpg
    IMG_2227.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2216.jpg
    IMG_2216.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2228.jpg
    IMG_2228.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 9
Ovulation day: 0 hCG

Fertilization: 0 to 5 hCG, rarely but sometimes more

Implantation: doubling begins

it's much more likely you're getting "meaningless lines", but it is possible you're catching a little baby who just hasn't implanted yet. You're not out until the fat lady sings (I mean, the :witch: arrives)

Also re: balancing hormones sometimes things get wackier before they level out. When I first started on Vitex I went from perfect 28 day cycles to having a 32 day cycle and a 24 day cycle back to back. The longer I stayed on it, the more regular I was becoming again.

Under slightly brighter daylight and artificial light

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2219.jpg
    IMG_2219.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2230.jpg
    IMG_2230.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Some lovely blank FRER photos...

Attachments

• IMG_2225.jpg
    IMG_2225.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2212.jpg
    IMG_2212.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2213.jpg
    IMG_2213.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
Sorry, snap happy lol

Attachments

• IMG_2231.jpg
    IMG_2231.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2232.jpg
    IMG_2232.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2233.jpg
    IMG_2233.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
You aren't out yet. I have never got a bfp before 11dpo and this is my 4th baby not counting some early losses.

I do see the lines on the ic's and some of them do really look like super faint bfp's but on the other hand, there have been a lot of ladies on here recently with super faint lines that led no where. Everyone's ic's are confusing me at the moment.

I don't think you are out just yet though, like I said I never had an early bfp and it's pretty normal not to.

Ovulation day: 0 hCG

Fertilization: 0 to 5 hCG, rarely but sometimes more

Implantation: doubling begins

it's much more likely you're getting "meaningless lines", but it is possible you're catching a little baby who just hasn't implanted yet. You're not out until the fat lady sings (I mean, the :witch: arrives)

Also re: balancing hormones sometimes things get wackier before they level out. When I first started on Vitex I went from perfect 28 day cycles to having a 32 day cycle and a 24 day cycle back to back. The longer I stayed on it, the more regular I was becoming again.

Thank you :)
I didn't know it could become crazier before things balance back out properly! I have shown some signs of low progesterone for a while but I haven't been showing every sign under the sun and my temps do fall within the average range according to Dr Google, so instead of whacking some progesterone pessaries in places I thought let's try to balance things out with a few extra vitamin supplements instead first. The thought of using these pessaries frightens me because I don't know if it will mess things up more, by adding in a ton of the stuff if I was only a little lower than I ought to be, if this makes sense?
I know for absolute certain my eyes aren't playing tricks on me regarding the ICs, but the upload is altering the quality and clarity of my photos. That's why I added the tweaked photo, which looks clearer on my iPad than on the upload as well. I don't want anyone to think I'm insane lol!
I don't believe they are anything after the blank FRERs and the fact they aren't getting darker, but I still wanted people to be able to see what I'm seeing

Makes perfect sense! I don't like to jump right to proper drugs etc either. Choosing vitamins, neurotransmitters, etc instead has worked out so well for me. I cried tears of joy when I learned the NAC I had been taking for months for OCD related behaviors was also going to reduce my chances of miscarriage considerably. If I had been on a Big Pharma OCD drug, that would have been tears of fear as I faced weaning off and going without for the pregnancy.

I do see your lines and agree they are not progressing as they should.

You aren't out yet. I have never got a bfp before 11dpo and this is my 4th baby not counting some early losses.

I do see the lines on the ic's and some of them do really look like super faint bfp's but on the other hand, there have been a lot of ladies on here recently with super faint lines that led no where. Everyone's ic's are confusing me at the moment.

I don't think you are out just yet though, like I said I never had an early bfp and it's pretty normal not to.

I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:
Thank you for seeing what I'm seeing! It's a relief when others can see it too, even if they aren't bfps. I know what you mean, I have seen plenty of faint lines which look like early bfps and I usually congratulate them, because they do look as though they will definitely get darker. Sometimes they don't, though, and I don't know if they have sadly suffered chemicals, or if they were like these and are simply lines that perhaps were already there but brought to life more by being used, without it actually detecting hormone.
I don't know. This is precisely why I should wait and only test if I miss af, but in a way I feel more gently let down if I consistently see blank tests, or lines that don't mean anything, if this makes sense

Makes perfect sense! I don't like to jump right to proper drugs etc either. Choosing vitamins, neurotransmitters, etc instead has worked out so well for me. I cried tears of joy when I learned the NAC I had been taking for months for OCD related behaviors was also going to reduce my chances of miscarriage considerably. If I had been on a Big Pharma OCD drug, that would have been tears of fear as I faced weaning off and going without for the pregnancy.

I do see your lines and agree they are not progressing as they should.

What's NAC?
I don't like taking any prescribed meds to be honest. Unless it's absolutely necessary. I always try to avoid them, I avoid antibiotics where I can because of the obvious overuse and risks that come with this. If I can treat anything naturally I will!
I'm hoping to get some acupuncture soon, largely for hormone/cycle balancing.
Thank you too for seeing them! Makes me feel more sane. It's ok if people can't see progression, I can't too so it's nice to know that others can see what I can

Thought I would put fmu and smu together for comparison, do they look pretty much the same?
Top is fmu, other is smu, fourth is tweaked and added my crazy chart

Attachments

• IMG_2627.jpg
    IMG_2627.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2634.jpg
    IMG_2634.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 8
I would say SMU looks slightly more pronounced in these pictures. Your chart looks fine, but like it could go either way at the moment, hopefully a temp rise will happen over the next few days. The ic's still baffle me, the lines are very obvious.

I would say SMU looks slightly more pronounced in these pictures. Your chart looks fine, but like it could go either way at the moment, hopefully a temp rise will happen over the next few days. The ic's still baffle me, the lines are very obvious.

This is what I wasn't sure about. I tested with another IC, same brand and batch, a few hours later and it was 100% blank. It has a few major dents in it, but you can't see anything in the way of any line or shadow of a line or anything so this has confused me. Unless some simply stand out more than others, proper line or otherwise? I guess this is possible.
I think I will do the same tomorrow with hopefully tests without any dents on them, so I know for absolute sure I haven't lost my marbles :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->