Loon testing far earlier than she should...

Hhm something is still catching my eye.. fx'd for u cupcake! X

Saw a small amount of pink in with creamy but slightly stretchy cm earlier on wiping. Had a dip yesterday but don't know if this means much

To be honest, I think "messing about" with pics can sometimes bring out an indent, but they can also tweak out an extremely early bfp. I think it's really hit and miss when lines are so faint and it's so early.

However, as you are only 7dpo the pink cm is a really good sign of something happening although if it is implantation bleeding it probably means we are only seeing indents so far as the hcg is probably too low for a bfp, but at 7dpo that doesn't really make a difference as you still have heaps of time for the hormone to build up. The dip could have been an implantation dip which would coincide with the slight spotting and allude to a possible bfp in a few days. Looking forward to more tests! Good luck.

To be honest, I think "messing about" with pics can sometimes bring out an indent, but they can also tweak out an extremely early bfp. I think it's really hit and miss when lines are so faint and it's so early.

However, as you are only 7dpo the pink cm is a really good sign of something happening although if it is implantation bleeding it probably means we are only seeing indents so far as the hcg is probably too low for a bfp, but at 7dpo that doesn't really make a difference as you still have heaps of time for the hormone to build up. The dip could have been an implantation dip which would coincide with the slight spotting. Looking forward to more tests! Good luck.

Yes, I have seen this with tests. I think with the ICs I must have brought to life an indent, but I'm wondering if the upload making the FRER pixelated brought out colour where there wasn't, because although Marge (and thank you, Marge, please don't think I'm ungrateful for your efforts!) brought out a line on it, I honestly can't see it on the original photo I have on my iPad. Once she pointed it out on here I could see it, but it isn't on the photo before the upload.
I have seen on CTP people voting positive on tests which to me only look as if they have a hint of colour because they have become so pixelated and messed up with the upload, they don't look like actual lines if this makes any sense?

My chart is all rocky this cycle, but the dip looks like a dip dip. Which makes me sound like a dip lol! I don't know, it doesn't look as level as it did before. I don't usually see any kind of pink anything between periods and my most recent cervical screening came back fine *touch wood*, so this is unusual for me

No worries! Either way! I saw a line, without tweaking. I just did it so you could see it. But if you're unsure I'm not offended! Photoshop is second nature to me ... I use it all the time!

Hopefully I didn't cause any stress or false hope! If so I sincerely apologize!

Hopefully I didn't cause any stress or false hope! If so I sincerely apologize!

Oh gosh don't think that! It was my upload I was querying rather than your tweaking. I wondered if the process of uploading the photo in the first place could have altered the way it looked because from my upload on here compared to the original I uploaded it from, there's a clear difference which you helped me to see. I didn't see it before you put those dots on the picture, and it became clear as day. But on my original photo on my iPad you can't see it.
I'm honestly thankful you did this for me, I think it's lovely someone would go to the trouble! And zero false hope here, or stress, it's so early anyway so I don't expect anything at the moment <3
Oh and Photoshop I'm certain requires a genius to use it, I haven't been able to get my head around it in years lol

Yes, I have seen this with tests. I think with the ICs I must have brought to life an indent, but I'm wondering if the upload making the FRER pixelated brought out colour where there wasn't, because although Marge (and thank you, Marge, please don't think I'm ungrateful for your efforts!) brought out a line on it, I honestly can't see it on the original photo I have on my iPad. Once she pointed it out on here I could see it, but it isn't on the photo before the upload.
I have seen on CTP people voting positive on tests which to me only look as if they have a hint of colour because they have become so pixelated and messed up with the upload, they don't look like actual lines if this makes any sense?

My chart is all rocky this cycle, but the dip looks like a dip dip. Which makes me sound like a dip lol! I don't know, it doesn't look as level as it did before. I don't usually see any kind of pink anything between periods and my most recent cervical screening came back fine *touch wood*, so this is unusual for me

Yep, I do think over editing can make it look like something is there and then the upload after can further enhance the effect. It's always worth a good tweak though, just for fun :)

I dont see your chart in your signature so I haven't looked but if the dip looks like an actual dip then great!! A couple of days should tell. And you do not sound like a dip, just the same as all the rest of us when TTC! If the pink cm is unusual for you then that has to be a good sign.

I posted a screenshot of my chart with the ICs I think the page before this page. I don't have it linked because I don't know how, I'm slightly computer/website illiterate. If it keeps going zigzaggy then it probably isn't a dip dip. Which is unusual for me because although my charts aren't all neat and level, they do show a pattern to them, despite the fact I do have a crazy sleep pattern

I kno exactly what u mean about fake pixelated pink lines after uploading iv seen it myself on my own too!

I kno exactly what u mean about fake pixelated pink lines after uploading iv seen it myself on my own too!

If I tweak them myself it can happen but I have seen the upload cause pink where there wasn't before. I didn't think about it until today or yesterday or when it was I posted. It's rather annoying if you bring out an indent, though. I didn't think yesterday's was genuine because of this, because I couldn't see anything on it in real life but the first IC I definitely could see something on, so did my husband too which is unusual since he can't usually see any faint lines. Obviously I know it can't be genuine after having blank tests since but I'm keeping my fingers crossed this cycle will see a genuine positive test. Hopefully soon. Before my patience disappears. I have the patience of a three year old lol

I found the pic of your chart. I see what you mean about it being quite up and down but it still looks good with obvious ovulation and I see the dip you are talking about!!

We will just have to see what today brings :)

I don't know what to make of today. Crazy, would you put ov where FF says? I wouldn't have said it would be any earlier than the day before, but I think it's right because I had obvious ov pain on CD12.

So I used an IC with my fmu today and took photos within about five minutes an I can see an obvious line there but I can't make out the colour in real life because it's so faint. In my photos, unaltered, it does look slightly pink. I took them in the best light I could find, daylight but without it being glaring! I don't know whether this is the start of a genuine line this time, or another indent I have photographed. Will post original photo, inverted and greyscale of original, and then the tweaked version of the same photo as I am able to pull out some fairly bright pink whereas before I wasn't able to do this with the other 'lines' I had.

Ok so on MY photos, before the upload, they look pink lol! Amazing how much uploading photos alters the look of them

Attachments

• IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
I don't know anything about charts but if that's not a BFP I'll eat my hat!

I see lines on todays

I don't know anything about charts but if that's not a BFP I'll eat my hat!

:rofl: this made me laugh, thank you lol
I think the award for forum's weirdest pregnancy craving goes to hat eaters lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back