Low dropping levels but HB found?

Going by my EDD on the last ultrasound I had where there was a heartbeat, 14/03/14. But considering they said I was 5 weeks 3 days at that ultrasound and 10 days prior I was 5 weeks, I can't say that would have been my DD for certain. By my LMP, it would have been 28/02/14... :cry: Either way, I would have had a new baby in my arms probably by now.. It's good that you were able to cope with the day better knowing you have this beautiful pregnancy. :flower:

Aww, such an exciting time. I remember spending my whole days just waiting for a kick or flutter at that point. It's so amazing!

Well BFFs hens night is in May.. So it's not TOO far off... I can probably hang out til then. I think it's just the never getting invited anywhere part that is starting to upset me.. It's nice to just be thought of even if I am unable to make it.. :shrug: Oh, wouldn't it be so awesome if we lived closer :haha: Then I would be able to rub your growing bump! I love baby bumps.

I have an appointment with my doctor on Friday to tallk about things. I thought maybe my thyroid was playing up but blood tests last week show it is fine.. So I guess I am just depressed. I have struggled badly with depression and anxiety since I was 13 so it is hard to be back here again. Feels like a disease you will never fully shake..

Thanks lovely, I hope so too. Over feeling this way :nope: I am lucky to have my gorgeous son and partner to lift my spirits though, that is the one thing that keeps me going!

Hey ladies,

Sorry I've AWOL for a while. I've been feeling pretty down too :cry: mine is all ttc related though.

Dette sorry to hear you've been so down. I hope your dr can help. I usually find I start feeling better at this time of year, as the evenings get lighters and the spring flowers emerge. I really hate the cold and dark of winter and always feel down in jan/feb.

I know how you feel about not going out much either. We don't have many friends or any family close so we rarely get to go out. If we do go out its separately and I often drive because we live in a tiny village! I miss the care free baby days, living in a town and just wandering out whenever we wanted for drinks or dinner. Not that I would change it for the world.

I'm so sorry to both of you that your due dates would have been this month. It's always going to be hard and I imagine seeing pregnancy announcements or births this month will be reminders. :hugs: my edd was July and I know I'll feel the same then. I just hope and pray I'm pregnant by then.

So far this cycle not much happening. I'm taking agnus castus and starflower oil to try and regulate my cycle as I had so much mid cycle bleeding last month. But last cycle I ovulated on cd15 and this cycle no signs of it, my opks have no line on at all! So I'm worried the supplements are going to make me ovulate later. Always something to worry about! I'm having acupuncture too so hoping that might help.

I've been sick this week which hasn't helped me with feeling down. Horrible cold and congestion with a bad throat. I'm feeling a bit better today.

Literati - it's lovely hearing you talk about feeling the baby move, takes me right back to being pregnant with Dd. Loved feeling her kick and wriggle. How many weeks are you now?

Any news on your hubby's job yet?

I think we are all due some happy news so hopefully it's a job for your hubby lit, a bfp for me and feeling better and some nights out for you dette!! Xxx

Hi Mrs W - good to see you back. Sorry to hear you have been quite down yourself. I can only imagine the toll that TTCing can take on your mental health, especially after a loss. I am certainly not looking forward to that! Hopefully this cycle is more promising for you. Have you had a positive OPK yet?

We are just heading into Autumn now here. Isnt it funny how different the seasons are. I am glad to see the end of Summer as it was a shocker. We had a $750 electricity bill just from using the air cons so much from the ridiculous heat! Be glad to see the cooler months.

I too wouldnt change it for the world! But it is definitely hard to not be able to just do something simple like going to a movie without almost a weeks planning haha!

Yes, I do wonder whether I would have had a boy or girl, what they would have looked like. Its a rough month :(

I hear you!! I am sick yet again. Think this is like the sixth time within 5 months. Its becoming a joke now. I take so many vitamins and eat well so I dont know why I am always sick!! I hope you start to feel better soon xx

Hey dette :hugs:

I wonder if having a little one doesn't help with always being ill as they pick up so many bugs and virus's as their immune systems are growing. Then you are so tired you are bound to pick more up as you are not as well rested. It is hard though, I feel like I'm always ill, I get these nasty virus's that are much worse than colds and floor me for like a week and I used to get that maybe every 3 years, now it's 3 times a year!! Anyway I hope you are feeling better today.

I do have a line on my opks now, as of yesterday. Haven't done one yet today but the fact a line has a appeared means I'll hopefully get a positive in the next few days. Maybe my cold delayed ovulation as natures way of knowing I wouldn't be dtd when so sick!! My temp is back to normal pre ov temps now so I'm just looking out for the dip I always get the day I ovulate before the big big rise!

Ttc after a loss is really stressful. I had no idea. The good thing for you though is that your cycle will be regulated and back to normal so you have a good base to start off from which is really good. Hopefully it won't take long once you start trying. I had my acupuncture yesterday and feel better afterwards. Hard to say if its working but even just going in and downloading a bit like therapy makes me feel better!

Gosh yes of course it's autumn for you. What are the temperatures like there now? Odd to think we are at total opposites! It's been so cold and wet and dark here for months it's wonderful that finally the sun is coming out and the evenings are getting lighter! I love spring and summer best but it doesn't get too hot here, we don't need air con.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend? My in laws are coming over today (they live away so we only see the, every few months sadly) and Dd will have the surprise of her life to wake up from her nap and find her beloved nanny and gramp here, it will make her week for sure!!!

Dette - Aw, I'm sorry. You almost for sure would have had your baby in your arms by now. :cry: That is tough. I hope when this month passes you're able to feel a bit more positive.

Yes, it is very exciting and fun feeling movements and kicks! They are a bit stronger now but I can't wait til they're even stronger!

Yay, I'm glad your BFF has a hens' night planned for May. That should be fun! I actually hosted a girls' night this past weekend...it was just a night in but we ate snacks and girl-chatted and then watched a movie. it was just lovely! Only the one girl has kids yet but I know she appreciated the time away from her little ones! I could see why not being invited out would be the most bothersome part. Even if you couldn't go, it would be nice of them to invite you and make you feel included.

How did your doctor's appointment go? I totally understand what you're saying about the disease you can never shake. I, too, started become depressed and anxious at age 13 (that was a rough age) and it doesn't seem like I go through very long periods of happiness/contentment before burrowing back into depression again. I do hope you start feeling better soon.

So sorry you are sick AGAIN! What a rough go you've had lately! The stress/depression and lack of sleep probably don't help at all.:hugs:

Mrs W - Sorry you've been feeling down as well. TTC after a loss really is so hard and SO stressful. I hated every moment of it and was so down all the time. I agree we all deserve some good news soon. July will definitely be a sad month for you with your old due date then. :( I actually think July will make me go back and reflect sadly as well since that is when the m/c actually happened. I very much hope you are pregnant by then too! I think you have a great chance of that. I hope all your supplements and acupuncture help you conceive this very month!

Sorry to hear you've been sick! February and early March were horrible sickness-wise for me but I am finally better and I hope it stays that way. I hope you're on the mend now too.

I am 20 weeks and 3 days right now! I'm excited because I'm finally starting to show even when I'm not wearing a skintight shirt :haha: and you can even see from the front now finally. Yay! I am so enjoying the movements and the growing bump. :)

Sadly, no good news in the job department. Hubby still has his very low-paying part-time job which he is enjoying at least and helps a bit. I am trying to stay really optimistic but the lack of good job leads is a little troubling. :wacko:

Have you had your +OPK yet? I hope it comes soon! I hope you had fun with your in-laws. I had a wonderful weekend and it is extended into today as well because I took a random vacation day for my sanity. :) I had a dr's appointment and the baby is doing well! :)

Hi Becky! :flower: Well, I actually got my answer as to why I catch every virus and bug. I have an immunoglobulin A deficiency. So I am very prone to catching respiratory/genitourinary infections etc. There is no treatment for it. So I just have to try to keep my distance from people when they are sick... Which is super hard being a mum and worked in a huge doctors surgery lol!

Being sick could definitely delay ovulation, the body is very clever and normally waits til a good time to ovulate and being under the weather, it would probably wait until it feels the body beginning to recover. After all, you want to conceive when you are feeling 100% not 50% :winkwink:

How did the accupuncture go? I was going to have that done if I went past my due date! Luckily I didn't need it. It looks painful! :haha:

I am having a nice weekend, still struggling with bad tonsillitis but Hunter and I got out of the house and went to the shops as we were driving eachother crazy. And tonight, I am going to my BFFs to stuff our faces with pizza and watch movies :haha: I hope you had a nice weekend with your ILs in town! I am sure Freya loved it! :flower: Have you any plans for this weekend?

Hi Lit! :flower: It's been a rough month for sure. Over the last week, I have seen 2 gender announcements on my news feed. Hard to swallow but trying to be happy as I know my day will come... Just sucks knowing it's not going to be for some time now I guess.

Those kicks and punches would definitely be getting stronger by now! Give it another 2 months until those feet make it up underneath your ribs. That does NOT tickle :haha:

Aww, that sounds very familiar to what me and BFF are doing tonight! OH finishes work in a few hours so he will come home and look after Hunter so I can go over her place and relax! It should be nice :happydance:

Well, it looks like I am deficient in a few areas, my thyroid was a little too hyper in my last test also so she thinks the fatigue could also be from that. So a bit of fiddling with my dosage again and we will see how I go. I was feeling quite well until today, utterly exhausted... I am due for AF any day so it could be hormones. Like I mentioned in my post to Becky, I have an IgA deficiency making me very susceptible to infections, I could put a bet that recovering from illness after illness is probably taking its toll as well. Vitamin D deficient and I most likely have Coeliac disease to top it off, yay :haha: So a lot of extra vitamins for me and a bit of a change in diet, hopefully I should start feeling better soon.

How is your lovely bump? How is hubby? What have I missed?! :flower:

Dette - Good to hear from you. Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've been spending my weekends mostly out and about so haven't had as much time on the computer. Sorry to hear the gender announcements bothered you. I wish I knew who was struggling with pregnancy loss and/or infertility so that I could exclude them from seeing my pregnancy posts. I want to announce the gender on facebook when we find out but I do feel bad know that it could hurt certain people. :hugs:

Time is certainly flying these days, so you may be TTC before you know it! In the mean time, enjoy some extra drinks for me, would ya? :winkwink: I am definitely missing having the odd cocktail! I will be for sure be celebrating with something bubbly after the baby is born and breastfeeding has been well-established. :)

Those kicks and punches would definitely be getting stronger by now! Give it another 2 months until those feet make it up underneath your ribs. That does NOT tickle :haha:

The kicks are definitely stronger now! In fact, I (and DH or anyone else) can feel them on the outside now! They are visible too, but only if I have a bare belly. I have to say that I've been able to bond with the baby WAY more now that I can feel the kicks on the outside. I don't know why feeling them on the outside has made such a difference, except that now I know I'm not imagining them and I can share them with DH. It just makes me love my baby SOO much and makes him/her seem to have much more of a personality. I can even get him/her to move if I use a loud voice and startle him/her! :winkwink:

I hope you had a lovely time stuffing your face with pizza with your BFF! That sounds like a well-deserved night away from home. I hope you really enjoyed the short break from Hunter and the girl-talk!

I'm just curious - why would your thyroid being hyper cause fatigue? Wouldn't that be if it was hypo? I know thyroids can be weird but just wanted to clarify! I hope that readjusting your dose really helps with your fatigue. I agree that AF approaching could definitely have an effect on your energy even if your thyroid is back to normal. That is so crazy about your IgA deficiency but explains a lot! It's a shame you can't really do anything about it! I hope you're able to stay away from sick people a bit more...even though as you said, with your job it's sort of unavoidable. That is interesting that you are Vitamin D deficient (especially living in Australia)! Might I recommend that you take Vitamin D in a oil-based gel cap because they're better for absorption. Celiac too...wow...so many things! At least you were already a very healthy eater and enjoyed using alternatives to wheat. I hope you can get that under control with some diet modifications!

My bump is doing well! :winkwink: It's growing like crazy lately! I love it. Hubby is okay but still hasn't found a well-paying job yet. Fortunately, his current employer is treating him really well and trying to get him as many hours as possible. It's not a permanent solution, but we both have been feeling a lot happier and relaxed just because his job is low-stress and he's enjoying it at least. I'm just trying to sit back and trust that the right career job will pop up before I'm on mat leave.

In the mean time, we found out that my BFF, her mom and sis are going together and buying us a crib! So that's exciting. Also, friends of DH donated their old playpen to us. It's in great shape and barely looks used. Then, this weekend the travel system (stroller with car seat) went on a major blow-out sale and we splurged and bought it! My parents ended up giving us some money towards it so it wasn't too big of a blow to the pocket book. It feels good to have some of those major purchases out of the way! Now there are just a lot of little things (plus the crib mattress which we'll have to buy separately).

I have my ultrasound tomorrow, and we will hopefully find out the gender (which means an excuse to buy some cute baby clothes)! I am pretty nervous for the u/s simply because I'm really freaked out about something being seriously wrong. My mom had a baby with anencephaly who died shortly after birth, so I know that NTDs run in my family. It's a little unsettling. However, I was taking 6 mg of folic acid the entire time we were TTC and since I've been pregnant, so I know I've mitigated the risk the best I can. I'm also a bit disconcerted because one of my BnB friends found out that her baby had hypoplastic left heart syndrome at her 20-week scan. :wacko: It is so scary what can go wrong but I'm trying to focus on the fact that 98% of babies at this point in pregnancy are found to be healthy and free of any serious problems. I think I'll feel a lot better once it's all over with and we know everything is fine. I just wish I could spend the time leading up being excited instead of worried!

Anyway, hope you have a great week!

Mrs. W - How are you doing? Anything new?

Hi ladies!!

Lit, lovely to hear about your bump and baby wriggling and kicking! It is a wonderful bonding feeling. I loved feeling my baby kick at meetings in work, when no one else knew except the two of us!

Yes it was devastating to hear about munchkins baby having a heart defect, so heartbreaking for her after she has been through so much. I think all scans are nerve wracking but the chances are so high all will be ok and once they start the scan and you can see all is ok you will relax into it! Ooh will you tell us the gender or are you keeping it secret?! How exciting!!

Dette how are you feeling now Hun, are you feeli any better? I'm sorry to hear about your autoimmune deficiency, I guess at least you understand what is causing you catching so many bugs now and can rest and give yourself a break when you are run down. It's so hard being ill with a little one around, I really feel for you.

I'm ok. I'm 7dpo now, I ovulated last week and had my cross hairs on ff! The tww is going quite quick as I've been so busy and haven't had too much to analyse!! I was worried the day before yesterday and yesterday too as I had some cramping and pinching and pressure, and last cycle I started spotting on 5 dpo so I was scared of seeing blood but touch wood, so far, no abnormal bleeding at all this cycle which is amazing news.

I'm going to try not to test until 14 dpo so this time next week! I hope I can last! I'm away and busy this weekend so it will be next week before I know it. Ill only test early if I feel pregnant.

Anyway sorry this is short but I need to go and do some cleaning while dd. is asleep and clean the house as we have a viewing at the weekend. Xx

Don't worry, I don't have much time these days to hop on BnB as much as I used to. A toddler is so much more tiring then a baby :haha:

Haha, will do. Only just over a month til BFFs hens night, so I am sure that will be one I will have a very sore head from! :haha:

The kicks definitely make it more real, especially the outside ones. The most wonderful thing is when you are really heavily pregnant and lay on one side for a while then roll over, and you can see baby trying to readjust to you moving. It's freaky but amazing, you can see limbs sometimes!

I would say that burning too much energy from having hyperthyroid would contribute to the fatigue. I am feeling slightly better on this dose. I have been taking my vitamin D capsules (they are tiny oil based ones like you said). I have been mostly gluten free for the last 2-3 years, which is probably a good thing considering it's bad for people with thyroid diseases. So being celiac will just make me more strict with it.

I'm glad hubby is enjoying his job for now. Everything will fall into place. So nice to hear that your family are helping with the big necessities as that will relieve alot of stress money wise for you! My mum helped pay off our cot as it was the most expensive item, so that was nice!

I hope all went well with your U/S! I see you chose to announce the gender IG wise, however I will let you announce it to Mrs W! :haha: Congratulations! So very exciting now you can go all out with clothes/colour/themes.

Things are the usual over here. Crappy job. I have started applying, well applied for one job that I was really keen on, but have been keeping my eye out for others. Hunter has been really full on as you can see, so he keeps me busy on my days off. Tonight my BFF will be coming over to have dinner and watch a movie, so another lazy night in. Otherwise I don't have much else planned for the weekend! What about you? :flower:

Hi Becky :flower:

I am feeling okay. Still very run down and today makes 2 weeks of having tonsillitis. The annoying part is that it's only viral so antibiotics will do nothing. Kinda just have to let it run its course which is taking FOREVER! It is reassuring to finally know why I am getting sick all the time but annoying at the same time to know there's nothing I can do to fix it.

Glad to hear this TWW is panning out better then the last and I hope it ends with some good news! I will anxiously await your results next week!

Hopefully you will be too distracted to worry about testing any earlier! I will try log on before the weekend to see how you go :winkwink:

I know the feeling! I had to quickly rush and vaccuum the house prior to my BFF coming over today! Was nice to have a good excuse to clean though. Hope you are well :flower: xox

Thanks dette, spoke a bit too soon though unfortunately. Started spotting brown yesterday, red today and I think af is here now :cry: totally gutted as I really hoped this was my cycle and I had thought my hormones had settled down and were back to normal but clearly not as I'm only 10dpo today.

Sorry you are still feeling run down, I hate those virus's that hang around and keep you feeling rough for weeks. I hope it's finally gone very soon.

Hope you have a lovely time with your BFF xx

Oh no :( I am really sorry to hear that! :hugs: Hopefully those silly hormones will settle down for you next cycle. I hope you treated yourself to a nice glass of wine or a delicious dinner. Try not to be too hard on yourself :flower:

They are awful indeed, starting to feel slightly better this morning, it's not AS sore to swallow.. Day 15 today

I hope you have a nice weekend lovely, be kind to yourself :flower: xoxo

How are you now dette? I hope it's completely gone now!!

I'm starting to wonder about my immune system!! I had a cold two weeks ago, now I've got a cough. It's one of those where I cannot stop coughing, constantly, it's absolutely exhausting!!! Fed up of always being ill. My mouth is full of big ulcers.

Af has gone now. I did have a few big glasses of wine. I was so disappointed this month as I really thought I had a chance. But I'm trying to be positive. This way I get to drink wine and not feel ill over Easter next weekend!! Plus a Christmas due date wasn't ideal as I'd like a vbac and with no friends or family close it would have been harder to get someone to have Dd at short notice over Xmas!

When are you thinking of ttc again dette?

What are your Easter plans?

Hope all is good with you xxx

Hi Becky! It is thankfully. After close to 3 weeks!

Oh its awful isnt it. Do you take many vitamins? Or echinacea? I am going to buy some and olive leaf extract. Its meant to be good for your immune system. I already take vit B complex, multivit, fish oil, magnesium and vit D. So I am quite used to taking things daily!

I am glad you enjoyed some wine and finding some positives to no BFP this month. Maybe you will have a January baby like Hunter is :winkwink:

We were originally thinking June/July but we just arent as financially stable as I hoped we would be by now. We havent set another date but we both know June/July is out of the equation for now :cry:

Nil so far!! I have 10 days off though but my car registration and a speeding fine(oops) are due this month so I dont think we will afford anything extravagant! We will probably just relax and spend some time together as we rarely get days off together. How about you? Anything nice planned?

Everything is well here. We had a cyclone hit today though. She was originally a category 5 but downgraded to a cat 4 when hitting the coast further up north and was only a cat 1 when she made it here. But it was bad enough to lose power for half the morning so that wasnt fun. So glad to see the end of cyclone season!! I really want to move as each year we are always fearing for the worst. :( Bring on winter I say!

It's so funny that you are going into winter and we are just approaching summer!! It's spring here now and lovely weather at the moment, sat outside in sandels and t shirts! I love it. I'm really hoping this nice weather stays for Easter.

No definite plans here either, we might head to the in laws in Wales for a few days assuming they are free. If not we will just be chilling out at home too. Some cleaning, sorting the garden out, days out, picnics on the beach, that kind of thing!

Gosh yes I bet you are glad at the end of cyclone season, it sounds so scary! Would you need to move far to get away from the storms? Do you have emergency plans and such?

Aww that's a shame you will need to wait longer to ttc. How do you feel about it, are you ok with waiting? How many kids do you want, just one more? There are loads of positives to a bigger age gap anyway and if waiting means you'll be more comfortable and able to enjoy family life together better then its worth the wait. Plus that way you've still got it all to look forward to which is exciting!!

I'm still up and down really. Some days I'm fine, others I just can't believe it's April already and I should be nearing 30 weeks pregnant. It's so unfair.

Anyway cd9 today. About 10 days till ovulation. Praying this is my month!! I'm taking vit b complex this month for my short lp as well as agnus castus, starflower oil and my prenatels. And the acupuncture. Come on bfp!!!

Sounds like a great idea! :flower: Haha I know, it's very crazy how we are in totally different seasons. It's so hot here in Queensland, we welcome Winter with open arms, as it isn't a freezing Winter, it gets down to about a minimum of 8 degrees some mornings, but yeah, it's a very nice relief compared to our Summers!

To get out of the cyclone area, we would have to move a good 12 hours south to Brisbane. They don't really get any cyclones down that way, but I don't think it's something that will happen all too soon. We just aren't in the right place to even afford moving house let alone city.

Yes, you're right, there are a lot of positives to having an age gap. I am really hoping to be ready to TTC by next year. I would be really upset if I have to wait til 2016. But we have to do what's best for our family... I am getting really upset by the amount of pregnancy announcements, there seems to be at least one a week at the moment. So I really wish we were ready now :cry:

I hear you. I would have a tiny newborn to treasure in my arms at the moment. But we have to stay positive :flower: We will get there!

Hopefully the vit B helps, it definitely helped extending my LP. The month I ran out of it, I had a 25 day cycle, so it definitely made a difference! Hopefully it works for you!

How has your week been otherwise?

Hello, ladies! Sorry it's been so long since I posted. This past weekend we went on a little road trip for some baby shopping, and the weekend before I don't even remember what I did but I know we were busy! :haha:

Mrs W - Well thankfully the u/s went well and I think the baby was healthy. I still haven't heard back on the radiologist's report yet but I'm sure my dr would have called me if there were any red flags, and the tech said that everything looked perfect. What a relief! During the u/s I teared up a few times worrying that something was wrong, but I was cheered up considerably when she told us we were having a girl and let us see her again. :) So happy to have that over with. I've been a lot less worried since.

Sorry to hear AF got you again but I agree that a December due date would not be ideal! In fact, I plan on always avoiding TTC the cycle that I would get a December due date. Now you're in for a fresh start and could have a new year's baby instead! Good luck! I hope things are going well this cycle.

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to shake your cold/cough lately! I've had a brutal winter for colds as well but thankfully for the past month I've been a lot better. I certainly hope your health improves soon!

I know you were asking dette, but my Easter plans are supper/get-together with my side of the family on Good Friday (it will be my parents, my sis and her dh, plus an aunt and uncle and a few cousins from my mom's side. I'm not sure if we'll be seeing any of my dad's side this year?). Then on Saturday we have supper at the farm with DH's family. Unfortunately, DH works until 5:30 that day and the farm is 1.25 hours out of the city, so we'll actually miss eating supper with everyone and will just have to have their leftovers. Sigh. Not ideal, but at least we'll still see everyone. We have no plans for Sunday yet and I actually took Monday off to give myself an extra long weekend. What are your plans?

Dette - I'm glad it hasn't been too big of a transition to go completely gluten-free. I'm looking forward to being able to see actual limbs protruding from my belly, like you said!

I hope you had a fun night with your BFF way back when! I haven't seen my BFF in about a month now...we really need to get together soon. I hope you can find a new job soon. Have you had any word from the one you applied for? Sorry Hunter is keeping you so busy and tired, but at least he sure is cute! :) The toddler stage does seem a lot more difficult than the baby stage!

So sorry to hear about your bout of tonsillitis! I had chronic tonsillitis for a couple years and it was absolutely horrible. To this day I am a total wimp about sore throats because I am so scared it means I will get tonsillitis again. I had a consultation to get my tonsils removed, but I decided to wait 6 months and see if I got another infection. Amazingly, I haven't had tonsillitis since so I managed to avoid the surgery! :) That is just brutal that it's viral so you can't do anything about it! I really hope you're feeling better now. :hugs:

AFM - Loving being pregnant lately. Am having a brief reprieve from symptoms and am just enjoying feeling kicks and movement. Life has been overly busy lately and I'm not seeing my DH enough so that's making me a bit sad.

We ran out and bought a bunch of clearance girl clothes the day we found out the gender, so now we have some really cute things hanging up in the nursery closet waiting to be worn. :cloud9:

Hey girls - sorry I have been MIA. Both mine and OH's computers died on us. It's hard to write big replies on my Galaxy!

I hope you and your BFF have managed to have a catch up in the meantime. It's always good to have a good girly chat! I've been on holidays so I have managed to catch up and see mine for a movie and walks and shopping, so that's been really nice!

I did hear back on the job, they had to reschedule the interview though and will call me after the 28th to arrange another date. Still not too sure about it though, just because it's farther from Hunter's daycare and home then my current job is so that will make things harder.

I am FINALLY over my tonsillitis, though some days it seems to flare up a little and is fine the next day, it's quite odd really. Going to buy some Olive Leaf Extract next pay week, as it's really good for your immune system and with winter coming up, I will need that! :wacko: How awful having chronic tonsillitis though, I hope I don't end up with that. I don't have private health insurance so I would have to go through the public system to have my tonsils removed and the waiting list would probably be years long!

I can't believe how much you have popped, your belly is just gorgeous. It makes me miss pregnancy so so much. I am actually a few days late, I am trying not to get excited as my cycles have been all over the place lately, but I have no symptoms really to make me think otherwise, apart from a crapload of zits -_-

I'm sorry to hear you aren't seeing OH as much as you'd like. How is his job going though? How are things on your end? xx

Dette - That is totally okay! I find it extremely difficult to write long posts on my phone as well, so if I don't have my computer handy I won't even check this thread because I want to be able to reply properly. That's awful that both of your computers died! Have you been able to get either one/both of them repaired at all? It would be so difficult to be without a computer for me! But if mine ever dies, I'm not sure how I'll ever afford another! DH's died quite a while ago but thankfully he's fairly content with his iPad.

I actually still haven't seen my BFF! She was away on her honeymoon this past week and just got back today. They got married a year ago, but they waited to have their honeymoon. :) I'll have to get together with her soon. She hasn't seen my bump since I really popped!

That's too bad they had to reschedule your interview. Such a delayed process! I hope it goes well whenever it does happen. Keep us posted! That does sound inconvenient about it being farther from Hunter's daycare. At least you have a bit more time to think about it now?

YAY for finally being over your tonsillitis! We only have the option of public healthcare here, and it is always very slow. DH waited almost 2 years for the surgery he just had. It can be frustrating. I also hope you do not end up with chronic tonsillitis and never need to have them removed!

Yes, I've definitely popped over the past month! Thank you! :cloud9: I actually am starting to feel self conscious from it and have had a couple hormonal meltdowns from feeling 'fat' but the rest of the time I really am excited about it. It's great fun finally sporting a proper bump. :) I just wish people would refrain from comments like, "You're getting HUGE!" and "Wow, you've BALLOONED" like my co-workers seem to enjoy doing. :wacko:

OMG, I am WAY too excited about the fact that your AF is late!!! Has it arrived yet? Update soon or I'm going to get way too worked up. :winkwink: No symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything at 4 weeks!

DH's job is going well. They've been trying to give him as many hours as possible to help him out, so that's nice. Actually, there is finally news on the job front for him. He had an interview this week and actually accepted a new job. He starts in 2 weeks but he will still keep his current job part-time as well just in case the new job doesn't turn out and also because we could still use the extra money. This new job pays a bit better than his current one (but still $13/hr less than he made at his old one), but he's not going to enjoy it as much as his current one. However, he's making the switch because it's guaranteed full-time, it's all day shifts, has some health benefits, AND there is room to move up within the company and be making what he used to make within the next 1-2 years...and they are hiring him with the idea in mind that he will eventually move up to a sales management position...so that is all good. I just feel bad for him because he feels sad about leaving his current job since he enjoys it so much. But we have to pay the bills somehow! So this is definitely a blessing.

How are you and your DH doing? I see that Hunter let you sleep in a bit this week...and that you had some holidays? Does your office shut down for a week at Easter or did you just take time off? It sounds lovely anyway. Did you do anything fun or special for it?

I took my glucose test this weekend so hopefully I passed that. She also checked my TSH and such so hopefully all is well in that department. Baby is doing well and I'm feeling pretty good, but tired. Also, I'm now having difficulty bending over to put socks or shoes on! :haha:

Mrs W - How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->