Low hcg of 42 at 3 weeks :(

Good news I think.....

Estrogen 511
progesterone 17.09
HCG 8885

YAY it went up!!!!!

Now to wait for the u/s on Monday. I'll feel much better when I see a HB!!!

:thumbup:

:happydance::happydance:

Happy for you !!!
:hugs:
Good news I think.....

Estrogen 511
progesterone 17.09
HCG 8885

YAY it went up!!!!!

Good news I think.....

Estrogen 511
progesterone 17.09
HCG 8885

YAY it went up!!!!!

8k is a wonderful number! Congrats! I wish you a H&H 9 months!

It's been 2 weeks that we went to the doctor...and that he talked about the miscarriage!
Still nothing...the day I went to the doctor I did a clearblue digital test (just needed to see i was still pregnant before the oncoming miscarriage) which gave a "1-2 weeks"pregnant result.

Last Friday I had some very light brownish spotting...I did another clearblue digital test which gave a "3 weeks pregnant" result.

So confused right now...if my hcg was low and if I was suppose to miscarry why the result is different...how long to wait if i am suppose to miscarry...anyone went through this???

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

It's been 2 weeks that we went to the doctor...and that he talked about the miscarriage!
Still nothing...the day I went to the doctor I did a clearblue digital test (just needed to see i was still pregnant before the oncoming miscarriage) which gave a "1-2 weeks"pregnant result.

Last Friday I had some very light brownish spotting...I did another clearblue digital test which gave a "3 weeks pregnant" result.

So confused right now...if my hcg was low and if I was suppose to miscarry why the result is different...how long to wait if i am suppose to miscarry...anyone went through this???

that is definitely confusing!! I don't have any advice to give, but I am going to keep stalking this thread. I really hope this is your miracle rainbow baby :hugs:.

Doctor's have been wrong in the past due to human error.

I'd go back and ask for blood work. I know it can sometimes take a while to miscarry, but with the pregnancy test results I'd wonder if the doctor's were wrong. When I knew I was going to miscarry (hcg had failed to double), my pregnancy tests got lighter.

My HCG failed to double at one point early on. They thought ectopic and tried convincing me to take the shot.i said no and have a happy healthy, almost 2 year old little boy.

Thank you ladies:hugs:...appt with doc taken ...next Thursday (so far away but thats the earliest I could get) and it's a new doctor!

Thank you ladies:hugs:...appt with doc taken ...next Thursday (so far away but thats the earliest I could get) and it's a new doctor!

That's great news! I know its going to feel like eternity for you.

Hi there, I't been a crazy week. both my twins came down with RSV and my boy was hospitalized for 4 days. I am just getting back to a more normal schedule today.....

I had my u/s last Tuesday and there was no HB. I was 7+4.

My blood work:
HGC >10,000
P4 11.65
E2 338

the baby was measuring 6+5

My RE said that the yolk sac was larger than the baby and it appears that the baby may have already started to deteriorate. She said in her experience when the yolk sac was larger it typically indicated a chromosomal abnormality. However, she wants to do another u/s this coming Tuesday to double check for a HB before i discontinue meds. She said there was a possibility that the baby implanted late..

I have been nervous about this pg as my E2 and P4 levels have been low the entire time and now declining. My HCG slowed doubling time quite early to 116 hours or more around day 27.

I am not holding out much hope that this pregnancy will survive but I am very happy to be proven wrong.

My blood work from Friday just 4 days after the u/s at 8+0
HCG >10,000
P4 13.14
E2 318.4

I am on Progesterone suppositories twice a day since 3+4

We shall see what the future holds.

Hi there, I't been a crazy week. both my twins came down with RSV and my boy was hospitalized for 4 days. I am just getting back to a more normal schedule today.....

My blood work:
HGC >10,000
P4 11.65
E2 338

My RE said that the yolk sac was larger than the baby and it appears that the baby may have already started to deteriorate. She said in her experience when the yolk sac was larger it typically indicated a chromosomal abnormality. However, she wants to do another u/s this coming Tuesday to double check for a HB before i discontinue meds. She said there was a possibility that the baby implanted late..

I have been nervous about this pg as my E2 and P4 levels have been low the entire time and now declining. My HCG slowed doubling time quite early to 116 hours or more around day 27.

I am not holding out much hope that this pregnancy will survive but I am very happy to be proven wrong.

HCG >10,000
P4 13.14
E2 318.4

Hope all work out well for you! Don't give up hope...:hugs:

My blood work:
HGC >10,000
P4 11.65
E2 338

HCG >10,000
P4 13.14
E2 318.4

How are you doing hun? Any updates?

Dear ladies,

I wanted to thank you all for your messages since I joined this group I never felt alone you all have been very supportive and kind.:kiss:

Unfortunately there will no miracle...not this time. Going through the process of m/c it started on Sunday. I am very sad right now but I promise to be back in this group in some months with some good news...till then take care!:hugs:

that is definitely confusing!! I don't have any advice to give, but I am going to keep stalking this thread. I really hope this is your miracle rainbow baby :hugs:.

Doctor's have been wrong in the past due to human error.

Thank you for everything...it didn't work this time...but I'll find you to share some good news in some months! :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: Good luck Sky81, I hope you get your :bfp: very soon. Lots and lots of :dust:. I will make sure to keep my fingers and toes crossed. Always thinking of you.

My blood work:
HGC >10,000
P4 11.65
E2 338

HCG >10,000
P4 13.14
E2 318.4

How are you doing hun? Any updates?

I am waiting for my mc. The baby was already gone. I am really ok because I know I did everything right and it just wasn't meant to be. Next time it just might work.

Dear ladies,
After a heartbreaking first experience and some much needed weeks to recover...I am pleased to say that I did a very first pregnancy test this morning and it was positive ... :)
Im excited but extremely scared too...I hope with all my heart it will work this time.
I am going to take an apt with the doctor this week.
xoxoxo

Attachments

• preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members