Low hcg of 42 at 3 weeks :(

Yay Sky! Hope to see a sticky bean in second trip this time!

Congratulations I'm so happy for you! This will be your sticky bean I just know it!

Congratulations I'm so happy for you! This will be your sticky bean I just know it!

:happydance: I hope so dear...going to the doc tomorrow late afternoon...will probably hear from him on Wednesday...hoping for some good news on my bday (Thursday) :blush:

Oh Sky!!! Congratulations! The best and healthiest nine months to you! Please update on how doc goes.

Hello Ladies,
Was stressing all day about my blood work from yesterday...the doctor went on vacation but he was nice enough to call me from his vacation trip (30 minutes ago) to tell me the results.

Progesterone: 30.5
Beta: 269

He said that I can be happy as these are good numbers!!!!
BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!! :happydance:

Thank you all for the positive thoughts :hugs::flower::hugs:

Yesssa!!!!!! Happy birthday!!! And congrats

Yay congrats such a happy feeling when you see that pink line and it's a good 1 too. Goodluck to you

Hello Ladies,
The doctor called today to give me the result of my second blood test and he said it was not as good as expected.

Last wednesday: 269 hcg
This wednesday: 1360 hcg

Any thoughts? Should I be really worried? :cry:

ps:Will do a sonogram next Wednesday.

I don't know a whole lot about betas but from what I've seen on here some people take 72 hours to double. If that's right then it looks like your betas have a 72 hour doubling time.
Good luck x

I don't know a whole lot about betas but from what I've seen on here some people take 72 hours to double. If that's right then it looks like your betas have a 72 hour doubling time.
Good luck x

Thank you...its going to be along wait until the sonogram!

6 weeks day 0 (ovulation period 91-22april) and empty gestational sac :( just had the sonogram...im fearing another miscarriage...doctor told me already we might have to analyse the tissue to find out why im having these...sad:cry:
I really thought it would work out...dont have word to describe how I feel...:cry:

6 weeks day 0 (ovulation period 91-22april) and empty gestational sac :( just had the sonogram...im fearing another miscarriage...doctor told me already we might have to analyse the tissue to find out why im having these...sad:cry:
I really thought it would work out...dont have word to describe how I feel...:cry:

Oh no. Please don't lose hope. :(

I saw nothing but an empty sac at 5w6d. Not even a hint of a yolk. I spent the next 5-6 weeks convinced that I was carrying a blighted ovum, but my midwife didn't bother to order another scan until my NT scan was due. At 11 weeks I saw a perfect *right on target* baby on the ultrasound screen. I couldn't believe it. Because of the measurements and my dates (sex for conception, positive OPK, first positive test) it was clear that the first scan really was done at 5w6d-- and that the completely empty sac had turned into a perfectly healthy baby.

I don't want to give you false hope, but please don't give up just yet. I know that when I was in limbo, all I could find were countless stories of women seeing EVERTHING by the time they hit 5.5 weeks (yolk, fetal pole, and heartbeat). It seemed like that was the norm, even though the actual accepted range according to science is much different-- and seeing everything so early should be very rare indeed. 6 weeks is really right at the stage where it could go either way and there are many factors that can impact what all they see on the scan that early.

I've got everything crossed for you. I hope you get good news soon. :hugs:

Oh no. Please don't lose hope. :(

I saw nothing but an empty sac at 5w6d. Not even a hint of a yolk. I spent the next 5-6 weeks convinced that I was carrying a blighted ovum, but my midwife didn't bother to order another scan until my NT scan was due. At 11 weeks I saw a perfect *right on target* baby on the ultrasound screen. I couldn't believe it. Because of the measurements and my dates (sex for conception, positive OPK, first positive test) it was clear that the first scan really was done at 5w6d-- and that the completely empty sac had turned into a perfectly healthy baby.

I don't want to give you false hope, but please don't give up just yet. I know that when I was in limbo, all I could find were countless stories of women seeing EVERTHING by the time they hit 5.5 weeks (yolk, fetal pole, and heartbeat). It seemed like that was the norm, even though the actual accepted range according to science is much different-- and seeing everything so early should be very rare indeed. 6 weeks is really right at the stage where it could go either way and there are many factors that can impact what all they see on the scan that early.

I've got everything crossed for you. I hope you get good news soon. :hugs:

Thank you for your message...it is giving me some hope! I got everything crossed too and praying that a miracle will happen!
Next sonogram is for the 31st of may...going to be a long wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->