• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

Welcome back Jaimie! Glad you had an awesome trip. Sorry to hear about the dip. :( I peaked in on your chart the other day and it looked beautiful.

The futterwacken thing is a quote from the Mad Hatter on Alice in Wonderland.

Feeling sad today. I'm missing my Dh but he will be home from work soon. I'm being ridiculous today! Hope you are all doing better than I am!!

Hey Jaimie! I was having w/d while you were gone! Glad you had a great time! I've never been west of Fl (except to Mexico) and AZ and UT are two places on my bucket list. I wanted so bad to go to UNM when I was younger.

You sure are sweet.......thanks for the compliment but we really just had amazing photographers. They were awesome to begin with and then did quite a bit of "art" to the finished pics, IYKWIM.

I think cd 12 looks about right for me too. I actually already noticed sore bbs late cd11 night so it could actually have been even earlier. Stupid Ovacue. I could have gotten a new dishwasher (mine's broke!) for that!

Your chart does look really good-hope the id was something and the second dip is nothing! I am actually predicting you to be the first in our thread to get a bfp. This is on the highly scientific evidence that EVERY single one of my B&B TTC friends that became Facebook friends literally got their bfps the cycle I befriended them, lol. Seriously-EVERY single one!

Aww hun. :hugs: Hopefully the darn gadget just needs to get used to your cycle. Im going to use opks around the same time I used them last time just to make sure this time

I hope so! My bbs are so sore-I have totally creamy cm-getting bitchy and temp spike-no WAY I haven't ov'd yet! But neither the oral nor the vaginal sensor are picking it up.
Tonight I had just put the vg sensor it when it DIED. So I am laying there with this crazy sensor sticking in there trying to find out why suddenly it doesn't even work anymore. Well the batteries already died! It had a 3/4 charged green light but I guess that doesn't work either!!!!!!!! :grrrrrrrrr:

Well that really is crappy. I'd probably call customer support and I wouldn't hesitate to bitch. You paid so much money for it it SHOULD work for you the first cycle!

Aww, thanks Jaimie!! Not sure about the stopping on the street though....lol. And I think Titi is just being modest! No way any photographer could be solely responsible for that gorge picture. And so sorry about the dip. I'm a temping novice (BBT therm is still slowly making its way to me) so all I can do is blow a big kiss your way and wish you the best :hugs:

Hmmm.....Titi, if that's the case, maybe I should also befriend you on Facebook...lol! It seems like your friendship holds the power of the :bfp:. On a more serious note, I totally feel you on that one. But I know our time is coming. I have a good feeling about this cycle of yours. By God's grace, we will be celebrating quite a few :bfp:s in the next couple of days.

:hug: everyone!

ha ha anyone is welcome to FB me! Thanks again for the compliments you are awfully sweet but I wasn't being modest it's true!

Well, I am pretty sure I was right.....I got my crosshairs today for cd12. BUT we BD'd last night just in case everything in the world is wrong except ovacue, lol. After all, that IS why we bought it!

I am DEF. going to call and complain. How can BOTH sensors be wrong it must be crap! BUT-I don't want to jinx myself. I am actually going to wait until af......maybe it's still a lucky charm.....whether its accurate or not, I would pay 376 to get a bfp whether or not it has to do with a reliable device. Does anyone else get bfp superstitious like that too?????????

Hi Titi - dont know if I still belong in this group as I saw my FS yesterday and she gave me a prescription for Clomid which I will be starting in my July cycle - im getting a HSG done in june cycle. She said the clomid might help with my spotting which might then help me get a BFP....

Clomid is assistance isnt it? I removed my banner just incase.....

Reba, if doing clomid disqualifies you from the group, then I should be long gone :haha:. I had my first round in March, and intend to do round 2 if this cycle doesn't pan out. But I don't think you should take off your banner though.

Definitely going to take you up on the FB offer, Titi :haha:. I'm beginning to worry if I'm still in this cycle...especially considering how late we BD'd....and how symptomless I am 4dpo. Anyways, I better get my head out of the clouds and just hope for the best, really. My trust in God is really what's carrying me through, really. I know He will soon bless us with our heart's desires.

But yep, I think you've got it pretty covered, Titi. My heart and prayers are with you :flower:

Hi Reba & Isi-

I think I mainly had IVF/IUI, etc. in mind when I started the thread-would love for you girls to stay!
I actually did not know Clomid was against my religion until last month and had myself requested it back in Nov., but we were told it wouldn't help us so never went on.

I still struggle with how devoted/strict I can adhere to my faith if we try too long without a bfp-I just know in this moment we can continue on, as is. That's why all the support we can get helps...........

Isi-I think I found you.

Well I have to hit the road for business now-will be gone the rest of the day : (
hope I can check in later tonight.

Oh my goodness....clomid too? I don't understand, Titi. If you're not discarding eggs, how is it bad? Please educate me.....I'd really like to know :shrug:

On a lighter note....found you too :yipee:

My doc gave me clomid even though I thought I O'd. It didnt do jack but thats besides the point. Im getting SO fed up Im going to ask my new doc Monday for Femara.

Hey Whit - what is femara? I hope you find a new doc that you like. Finding good medical help is hard! I'm really loving the Alice in Wonderland theme - have you seen the Johnny Depp movie yet? I haven't, but I will rent it someday.

So I just proved Titi wrong - just found AF hiding around my cervix. This is the first time I went looking for her - I didn't want to post without knowing whether or not she was going to show.

Isi and Reba - I hope you both stick around. I love your posts and find them encouraging.

Titi - so sorry about your ovacue. I hope they give you a new one in exchange that works much better for you. Yes, I have all sorts of BFP superstitions. Nothing consistent, just different little ridiculous things that pop up every cycle. Kinda like fertility ocd, which is loads of fun.

I was really hoping I would catch this cycle because we are driving to NY next week and I would have loved to share the good news in person. Also, I'll be seeing lots of my cousins which have tons of kids and apparently have no trouble getting knocked up. I guess they make me feel a little behind the curve. I think I told y'all but one of my closest friends is due on the 20th so we will probably see her and her brand new baby, and it would have been much easier if - well, you know. I'm still really excited for them but we started trying at the same time and I had really hoped we'd be sharing this experience. I'm still glad we'll get to see them, just bummed it isn't happening for us.

Thanks for letting me rant a little...I know you all know exactly where I'm coming from.

Sorry Jaimie! :hugs: Stupid :witch:
Yes It's my favorite movie ever-- Im preordering it before it comes out.. :haha:

I know exactly how you feel. It's so hard--everyone I know is pregnant or just had babies! Hope it happens for us soon!

Oh, and femara was first used as a breast cancer drug, and still is. It is being used as an alternative to clomid now, as it doesnt have some of the side effects of clomid like drying up cm and thinning of the uterine lining.

Oh my goodness....clomid too? I don't understand, Titi. If you're not discarding eggs, how is it bad? Please educate me.....I'd really like to know :shrug:

On a lighter note....found you too :yipee:

Hi Hun-
I am actually not really sure. I'm a "cradle" Catholic but lost my way during my teens & early twenties right before confirmation. We started going back to church about 2 years ago but I only just finished my confirmation and got our marriage convalidated, which is where I learned some of this. Honestly I really didn't have a clue before and am still learning so much. I think I have a link another girl gave me I will pm you. No worries!:hugs:

Aw no Jaimie-I had high hopes for you! Well, its not over yet-I think that one or two of the fb buds may have had one af soon after and then the following cycle BFP-it was very short time, anyhows.
Sorry for you tho-that sucks. I hope your trip is wonderful anyways, but I know where you are coming from.
I think the hardest part about LTTTC is all the missed opportunities I've had for awesome bfp timing or announcements. This Xmas DH put a brand new miniature stocking up. He said it was "for bean"......"good luck if you will". Well I had it in my head that I was going to get a bfp and put the +hpt in the bean's stocking xmas morning for him. It was so perfect that it was crushing I didn't get to do it. I've had also the VDAY fantasy, the my birthday wish coming true fantasy, DH birthday present (you guessed it-wrapped up +hpt!) fantasy, and just recently the newly pregnant for mother's day fantasy..........just to name a few : (

I have so many stupid superstitions-like, 'if I don't test this month' I'll get a bfp.....

Oh and Isi-I have already done Novenas like CRAZY : (

Awww, so sorry about AF Jamie. But never mind, at least another cycle has begun. I pray you get that BFP this cycle :hugs:

Thanks so much for the link, Titi....I have been digesting it like crazy. Ours is a funny situation....I'm (very) Catholic, while my DH is Anglican....and not really the religious type. I pray my need for a baby doesn't override the desire to do what is right. I'm going to pour through the site, and any other literature I can find, to explain why fertility drugs are bad, because I still don't get it :shrug:. So glad I can share this with you Titi :hugs:

Whit, my friend just recommended femara for the same reason (i.e. it not drying your uterine lining like clomid). I hear the instance of multiples is also less (even though a friend I have here on BnB got pregnant with triplets on it :D ). Good luck with it hun. Pending the outcome of my research on how these kind of drugs work with my faith, I may or may not have a discussion with my Doc about it.

But my absolute wish is to have twins though..... :). Gosh, wouldn't that be just f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c!!!!

Hey jamie - sorry about the witch. Like Titi, I feel there have been loads of missed opportunitues for wonderful announcements. Give it a couple of days and you'll feel more positive again. FIngers crossed for your next cycle!

Girls, I'm 3dpo, ov'd on cd17, and as usual have no inkling of anything, as you'd expect. TIme to wait around...

Abi x

Hey Titi, you're one day ahead of me. Sorry about the stupid ovacue - I'd be tempted to get my money back and replace that dishwasher!
How's your OH getting on? He's been a star, learning to eat vegetables and everything.
Abi x

Awww, so sorry about AF Jamie. But never mind, at least another cycle has begun. I pray you get that BFP this cycle :hugs:

But my absolute wish is to have twins though..... :). Gosh, wouldn't that be just f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c!!!!

That is crazy-that is Mine & DH's wish too! In fact, that is one of the things that makes me want to try fertility drugs......
I have twin brothers so it runs in my family (yay!) but I heard it skips a generation. At any rate, I have 4 nieces/nephews and no twins from my brothers so this may be true.
DH & I would love this because we still want a big family and feel like we are running out of time! Plus, it would just be cool!

We bought a minivan last week. It is something we've been wanting for "our family" for a while but were waiting til we had one-however we do have three dogs and the prices were just right now. But it was depressing the other night sitting in the front of our car that fits 7. We both looked back at the same time at all those empty seats-esp. the very back row which holds three "little bodies"..........we were thinking how cute 3 little ones would be back there with their legs straight out on the seat, and both said at the same time, "Triplets!!!!!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->