LTTTC # 1 w/o Assisted teammates needed!!!!

i dont have my appointment made yet because i dont want to pay out for it, our bahamas cruise, flight tickets, and everything all at once...but my app will be sometime in sept. if we arent preggo by then! i bought some more vitex today to start taking again, so hopefully it will regulate my cycles more...i think i am either about to OV or 1 dpo today...so we shall see!

when is your app. titi? looking forward to seeing results for you!:thumbup:

i dont have my appointment made yet because i dont want to pay out for it, our bahamas cruise, flight tickets, and everything all at once...but my app will be sometime in sept. if we arent preggo by then! i bought some more vitex today to start taking again, so hopefully it will regulate my cycles more...i think i am either about to OV or 1 dpo today...so we shall see!

Hey - don't forget that you're not supposed to take vitex after ovulation. Leave it til your next cycle (if you have one!).

Good luck with the HSG titi :flower: My OH has his SA tomorrow. I saw Qing yesterday and my kidney yang is much better (was horribly deficient), my liver is all better, there's very little damp and my spleen improved a lot during the session. Go me! But will it get me anywhere?! Glad you don't mind me taking over with TCM every so often - go and get the book! It's really helpful.

ENjoy the rest of your weekends girls x

Hi All :hi:

Abi, sounds like you are making good progress. I'm sure it's helping especially if you're feeling healthier and of course, it gives us something to work at while TTC.

What dose of maca are you on and is it until ov or for the whole cycle?

thanks a bunch for reminding me not to take it after ov, i have read mixed comments about whether or not to take it through your whole cycle or not...what all does maca do? i was under the impression that it increased drive but what else?

Thanks hun! I am supposed to call as soon as I get AF and schedule in 1-2 days from there-they want me to be bleeding :blush:

It's a bit tricky-b/c I have been trying very hard to take a break this month and not know where my cycle is-but I suspect my HSG is around 8/10-12ish.

Your cruise will be so awesome. We got engaged on a Bahamas cruise. Where are you flying to and which ship are you going on? We are going on another cruise in Sept. for our 2 yr anny

Dee-do you have any guess at when your hsg will be?

Hi Titi/Abi/Mrs.M,

How was your weekend. Mine was filled with lots of house cleaning, laundry and I actually did some cooking...such fun :haha:

Titi - my best estimate is that af is due on Saturday (7th) so once she arrives I'll call to schdule the appt. It probably will be somewhere betwen the 12th -16th.

The Dr. has said that I should wait until I've completely stopped af however, this cycle when I called to make the appt the receptionist wanted to make it for CD5 even though I usually have seven day af. (Couldn't make the appt since the Dr. was on vacation anyway).:dohh:

Hey guys,
According to my bottle, "Maca is often used by those with low energy or fatigue and may also be useful during any time of hormone imbalance". I haven't become a sex fiend since I started taking it, but I do get better sensation when we BD and feel far more like I want to do it than I used to.
My maca caplets are 500mg and I take 3 in the morning before breakfast.
The blurb on the bottle also says "Maca was prized by the ancient Inca who reserved it as a royal food and it is a true "super food" - rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and many other actives" (I presume by "actives" they mean active ingredients). It's supposed to have absolutely no side effects and you can take it throughout your cycle.

Abi x

Thanks hun! I am supposed to call as soon as I get AF and schedule in 1-2 days from there-they want me to be bleeding :blush:

It's a bit tricky-b/c I have been trying very hard to take a break this month and not know where my cycle is-but I suspect my HSG is around 8/10-12ish.

Your cruise will be so awesome. We got engaged on a Bahamas cruise. Where are you flying to and which ship are you going on? We are going on another cruise in Sept. for our 2 yr anny

we are going on royal carribean, monarch of the seas, and leaving from port canaveral FL, but flying to orlando. we were planning to go for our anniversary (3 years in dec) but are going for our "we have been together" anniversary instead because hubby will be gone for our wedding anniversary.

Hi Titi/Abi/Mrs.M,

How was your weekend. Mine was filled with lots of house cleaning, laundry and I actually did some cooking...such fun :haha:

Titi - my best estimate is that af is due on Saturday (7th) so once she arrives I'll call to schdule the appt. It probably will be somewhere betwen the 12th -16th.

The Dr. has said that I should wait until I've completely stopped af however, this cycle when I called to make the appt the receptionist wanted to make it for CD5 even though I usually have seven day af. (Couldn't make the appt since the Dr. was on vacation anyway).:dohh:

we went to the acropolis (yum-o greek american italian food) and to see inception, then went to see the sorcerer's apprentice last night. and had lots of BD because it was my O week! that always makes the weekends good!:haha::haha:

Thanks Abi for the info on maca.

Mrs. M, nice weekend there and the cruise sounds great!

Hi Ladies

This thread has gotten a bit quiet these past few days. Whats going on with everyone?

Dee & Titi - any sign of AF or any dates for your HSG appointments? Hope AF stays away and you dont have to have one done.

Hows everyone else doing - any BFP's?

Well I started clomid on Tuesday (last tablet tomorrow night) and then a scan booked for friday at 7.55am (V early for me but anyway :wacko: ) . So other than that nothing much to report from my neck of the woods.

Hope you all have a nice weekend. :thumbup:

Hi Reba,

It has got quiet in here. I'm expecting the witch soon, no symptoms and BFN on 9 dpo so just waiting now.

bummer Dee :hugs: I hope it was just too early to test. Hope she doesnt show and you have a great weekend.

I have a long way to go before the dreaded 2WW.

:thumbup:

Thanks Reba, hope the clomid has been kind to you and no bad side effects...

Hi girls! :wave:

I'm so excited to read on the other thread that there are some HSG's coming up! :wohoo: Fxed :winkwink:

Have been through the wringer, being winced at when telling my HCG levels to other docs, second opinions and two ultrasounds so far. It's getting so taxing that I had the worst nightmare last night.. I was bleeding and I had my baby at two months preg, he was a couple of inches long. He grew extremely fast to a normal 7 pound baby and all seemed fine but the docs kept telling me he'd die. I remember crying in the dream and then waking up feeling horrified and sad.

I told my endocrinologist today, that after nearly 3 years I'd finally thought I'd be in for an enjoyable experience but couldn't be further from right. Hope things get better, worrying 24/7.

Praying every night for all my girls' bfps! Hope you are all well :hugs:

Hi Girls!

Sorry have been MIA for a while. Didn't plan on taking a break but I was busy with work & found I have so much spare time when I let B&B go. Missed you all tho.

Whit-Hun I'm so sorry this has been so stressful. I always suspected that for all of us LTTTC early pg would be more scary than normal, just b/c of what we all have already gone through taking so much to get there-but I can see how this has gotten to be extra hard on you. I am praying right along with you for little bubs and some comfort soon for you-you so deserve a FUN pregnancy!!!!!!! :hugs:

Reba-any side effects at all from the Clomid? What doseage and days are you on again?
Not sure when witch is due b/c of my "taking a break/forgetting" this month but slightly aware its due this weekend or early next week. So far I have my sore bbs which is always a sign. They are extra painful this month but get like that every now and then. I'm also fairly sure we didn't bd at right times this month. I have a feeling I know when I ovulated just b/c my bbs get so sore immediately after it's impossible not to notice and we didn't bd that week.

Dee-I found your journal! yay! Posted some comments there.

Titi glad you could take a nice break.

Looks like I'll be rejoining you ladies when the time is right. Way too soon...

Whit, I wrote in your journal but I will say it here too. I am so so sorry honey :hugs:

Whit-I wrote in your journal too hun-I'm soooooooo sorry. I love ya lots but didn't want you to rejoin us. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->