LTTTC/Assisted Conception - Due Autumn/Winter 2012

Urch, I am so happy for you both. So glad your home and getting settled now! She is so beautiful. So glad you were able to post us pics :) very lovely mr urch is a big pile of goo! I just love it. Amazing!!! Huge congratulations!!!

Thank you care and Klein .... I love seeing Mr Urch all soppy - he says it's when she looks at him with those baby blues he just melts. I asked him last night if he thought it would happen and he had no idea she was gonna turn him to goo .... Awh!

And nope, this weeked the turkeys of Britain are sleeping safe in their coops, it's just a regular weekend for us ... But happy thanksgiving to all you lovelies across the pond xxx

urch i posted on your journal, she is so gorgeous! love hearing how mr urch is all gooey, cant wait to see my hubby with his son :cloud9:

at about 9 last night didnt feel good so went to bed. at about 1 woke up with crazy cramps at top of bump, that lasted 2 hours and they were coming every 7 mins. it was horrible. phoned midwife and she said to take bath and tylenol, they eased up and was able to sleep, just got up. so im assuming something is starting, not looking foward to it starting again it was so painful! mw said it could be like this for days but my body is getting ready

Urch I am sooo excited for you and glad everything ended up being ok with your little girl :cloud9: official congrats! :hugs:

Sarah- sounds like you are getting ready!!!!!! :happydance: can't wait to hear how it progresses. I'm contracting like crazy these days, at least 4 -5 an hour. But nothing regular or painful just uncomfortable. A little crampy off and on too. I have a yeast infection on top of it all :dohh: called dr this morning he said to start monistat and that it's no big deal. As if there's not enough going on down there already!!

thanks sarah and teta :hugs:

hope things get underway properly for you soon sarah - and that yours step up a gear teta xxx

Sarah yay! I hope you are not like me and have cramps like that for weeks (but mine are low, but this week started at top too and my back, those hurt like heck). But you are further along, so I don't think so. I have a feeling it will be soon! How exciting!!!

Urchin, how wonderful that your little girl is home and healthy. It must have been stressful to see her hooked up to monitors but it seems you handled it well. She is perfect, so happy for you and your husband!

Sarah, keep us updated as long as you can, hope it's all going to happen in the next few days for you.

Dis, hope the baby's head is low enough soon for you to be checked out and to get closer to delivery.

Marie, haven't heard from you lately, are you doing OK with the twins?

AFM, I'm chugging along, I'm more tired than usual so hoping I didn't catch a cold or something.

Sarah-I hate you were in pain but that's great that things seem to be started! How exciting :) whoohoo!!!

Teta-That stinks you have an infection! It would figure though lol. I have alot of BH's these days. Nothing to get excited about though. Which its still early for me so I guess that's ok!

Sienna-Maybe the tiredness is nothing to worry about. Could be the horomones.

Afm-I had an uneventful weekend. I did maternity pics for a good friend of mine who was about 30 weeks pregnant. Boy, it's really hard for me to move around these days though. It took me twice as long as it should of to get the pics done!

My upper back pain is so horrible these days. I'm so ready to deliver just so I don't have to wag around all of this weight. (and excess boob weight) I'm sure it has to do with my posture. I hurt all the time. I constantly have OTC pain patches on my back and am laying on a heating pad! It is by far the thing that is dragging me down the most :( Ok. (sniff sniff) I'm over it lol.

Well I got LO a little bathtub and changing pad over the weekend. I am TRYING to get everything together. Still have to get a ton more things though.

I have my 35 week appt today. They will do the strep B test and an internal...I think. So I woke up extra early to shave parts of my body I haven't seen in a long time!!!

Oh, could be the start of my nesting...I cleaned house some this weekend. Totally went thru DD's & DS's room from top to bottom. Threw away a dreadful amount of broken toys etc. Vacuumed and dusted. Cleaned the AC return and I've been eyeing the ceiling fans to clean them...I have to climb on a chair so haven't got around to all of that yet but they are calling my name!

That's about it for my boring weekend and update lol. Hope all of you are doing well :)

Eh, 35 week check. I'm a fingertip dilated and dr mushed around on my belly and told me that the baby weighs a good 6lbs now and should be over 8lbs at birth. That's it for me :)

we were told 8lb 3oz Klein, and she turned out to be a much more modest 7lb 4oz!

Did they do an u/s to give you that measurement Urch or did they just 'feel' around?

Everyone's quiet...wonder if that means some action is going on?!?!

Purchased a pack & play, bouncer and swing yesterday :) All used and in perfect condition!!! Was very excited. Think I've started nesting yay!

twas an US klein - i had so many of the blummin things

yaaaay for nesting - get you!

Good to hear everyone is doing well! Hope.something exciting is happening Sarah! Nothing new fir me...

Nothing too exciting happening with me either. I contracted all night every 5 minutes on sunday night, but then it stopped and that was that. I figured it was nothing since they didn't hurt and weren't getting stronger. I still have something funky going on down there, monist at isn't helping, so I'm going to the Dr later on today to figure out what it is... Red, itchy, swollen, burning.... I don't want the baby passing through there til its all taken care of so I hope they figure it out!!

I hope you feel better soon Teta! I know your doctor probable won't know much about natural remedies, but coconut oil usually works, and if not lots of probiotics. My midwife said probiotics are also used to help decrease the chance of strep B. The thing is if it is bad you want to insert them (2) at night.

I keep waiting to see news from Sarah! I know it was Thanksgiving here so she may just be busy, or maybe baby decided to come!?

No news for me. Lots of cramping and sharp pains to the cervix/bladder/bum. But that's it.

My DH took some pics of me this weekend, and since we didn't do a maternity shoot, this is all I have. I kept meaning to have a friend take some, but I keep putting it off.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1349751605851.jpg
    PicsArt_1349751605851.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 2
  • PicsArt_1349756806449.jpg
    PicsArt_1349756806449.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3
  • PicsArt_1349756508468.jpg
    PicsArt_1349756508468.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 2
Care, the pictures are gorgeous, I love the contrast of the pink with everything else.

Urchin - are you breastfeeding? I'm hoping to be able to, and keep hearing the first couple of weeks are rough but then it gets better.

Klein, you were right. I thought I was coming down with something because I was suddenly tired in a whole new level, but it's likely just the pregnancy getting harder as he gets bigger.

Teta - hope you get some relief soon!

will post when i can, but here he is! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1374.jpg
    IMG_1374.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
Sarah-Ah! He's beautifuly handsome!!! I can't wait to hear all the details! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Sienna-So glad your not sick lol just massivly pregnant. I've found a sudden burst of energy...I figure it won't last though lol.

Care-I love the pics DH took of you. He did a great job!

Teta-Bless your girl bits. That sounds horrible. I don't blame you, you need to get that taken care of before anything passes thru there! Hope you get it straightened out asap!

Dis-Hope things pick up for you soon. Maybe Sarah will send you some of her labour dust!!!

I can't rememeber who had 4d's done. When our babies get here and we have time I'd love to see a 4d pic verses a real pic to see the comparison!

Aww can't wait til it's my turn lol!!!

Omg Sarah!!!!!!! He's perfect!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Can not wait to hear the details. Hope that you are all doing well and getting some rest:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->